Need your help! Trying to decide on 1st Spy bag!

luv my bags

Speedy LoVer
O.G.
Nov 17, 2006
Hi! I'm new to this site (so glad to know there are others out there like me)!:yahoo: I have quite a few LV's, Gucci's and Chanel. Now getting into Fendi. I want a Spy bag but not sure which one to get!? Not sure if I should get the Zucca w/leather or the all leather one? Which one do you think is the more comfortable to "wear" as far as the handles go? If I get the all leather one I think I'd go with the brown (would :heart: to get my hands on a hologram one...what a STUNNING bag).

Anyway, which one do you think would be best for my first Spy bag?

TIA! ;)
Michele

My first was a Hologram!! :love:

Hia peeps, can u show me this Hologram fendi bag? How expensive is it? What's the difference between Hologram and Monogram? I cannot find Hologram on netaporter, but when Ive seen this one
115932_128067666490978750_500px.jpg

please can u tell me where can I see my first Hologram?

Hia peeps, can u show me this Hologram fendi bag? How expensive is it? What's the difference between Hologram and Monogram? I cannot find Hologram on netaporter, but when Ive seen this one
please can u tell me where can I see my first Hologram?

Browse through the thread with Fendi colors and/or through the bag showcase forum. There are a few beautiful HOlogram spies. :heart:

I recommend your first spy to be the chocolate spy. That was my first spy and I loved it. The color was rich and beautiful, it goes with everything, and the leather is very hard to imitate.