Need your help! Trying to decide on 1st Spy bag!

1. Hi! I'm new to this site (so glad to know there are others out there like me)!:yahoo: I have quite a few LV's, Gucci's and Chanel. Now getting into Fendi. I want a Spy bag but not sure which one to get!? Not sure if I should get the Zucca w/leather or the all leather one? Which one do you think is the more comfortable to "wear" as far as the handles go? If I get the all leather one I think I'd go with the brown (would :heart: to get my hands on a hologram one...what a STUNNING bag).

Anyway, which one do you think would be best for my first Spy bag?

TIA! ;)
    Michele

2. I really like the all leather Fendi Spy that best!

3. ^me too. leather all the way... best!

4. All leather ones are beautiful, Cognac is lovely so is Chocolate Brown

5. My first was a Hologram!! :love:

6. Same here! My second was cognac, and I might even love it more.

7. Hia peeps, can u show me this Hologram fendi bag? How expensive is it? What's the difference between Hologram and Monogram? I cannot find Hologram on Net-A-Porter.com" target="_blank" class="TPFinsert">Net-A-Porter, but when Ive seen this one [​IMG]
    please can u tell me where can I see my first Hologram?

8. Another vote for all leather!

9. Browse through the thread with Fendi colors and/or through the bag showcase forum. There are a few beautiful HOlogram spies. :heart:

10. Lovely to hear from you! :heart: thanks for the directions I am really getting into Fendi bags..:wlae:

11. I'd go for leather - cognac.

12. Get a leather Spy. It's amazingly soft. Any color is great! Post pics when you get it!

13. I recommend your first spy to be the chocolate spy. That was my first spy and I loved it. The color was rich and beautiful, it goes with everything, and the leather is very hard to imitate.

14. Yup - the colors just capture your attention and refuse to let go! LOL:P

15. my one and only Spy is the Hologram, and i absolutely :heart::heart::heart: it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice