Need your help please .......

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been stalikng a preowned zoe, but am not sure if I should go ahead and buy it. It is large patent red zoe and I would be able to buy for $89, the outside is in excellent condition but the lining in the pocket has pretty extensive pen marks, possibaly permanent marker, so what do you ladies think, is this a good price for this particular zoe? I am very particular about my bags but I would only buy this if it is a really good deal. Opinions?

2. I don't have any Zoes but they are nice! The Red one especially! That is a great price. Can you live with the pen marks? If you do decide to buy it, I would try some Ivory liquid soap and a damp cloth and some Hair spray. I had pen marks on my Legacy striped Lining of one of my bags. I took a damp cloth and some aerosol Hair spray (from the can) and sprayed directly on the ink marks. I then took a little Ivory Liquid dish soap (white or clear) and rubbed on it. Ink came out!
    Good Luck on your decison!

Lynne :biggrin:

3. I'd pass, I'm a germaphobe and that mess would skeeve me out!

4. Lynne, thanks for the tips!!!

Normally the marks would bother me but since they are in the inside pocket and this a such a good price I am very confused.

5. To provide some perspective, the small/med Zoes were selling for around this price this brand new at the outlets....the boutique ones, not MFF. I would pass on this also, chances are another will come up, this color especially in fall/holiday season.....don't know that they are that rare.

6. I'd pass a small pen mark would not bother me but thats too much

7. Pen marks on the lining wouldn't bother me at that price. I'd wipe the lining with a Shout wipe or something like that.

8. i'd pass too, you might be able to find something in red really soon during the holiday floorsets

9. thanks ladies, I decided to pass it. hopefully i will be able to find something red soon :smile: