Need your help, please! soft chain hobo vs rock and chain hobo vs baby cabas

I'd go for the baby cabas. I had a soft and chain and sold it because the thick chain hurt my shoulder - and also makes the bag very heavy. Others may disagree - and the fact that I overstuffed the bag probably did not help! :smile:

For utility, I vote for the baby cabas. But the chain of the rock and chain is so nice! I'm on the waiting list for both but I have yet to see them irl. I think the retail on the rock and chain is a bit more. If I had to choose between the two of them now, cabas!

Hello, erm_chan,

So, in such case, I should keep the baby cabas on the waiting list, right? When will it arrive????
BTW, will you consider the rock and chain then? And have you ever considered the soft and chain? Why?

Cheers,
ppsam

For utility, I vote for the baby cabas. But the chain of the rock and chain is so nice! I'm on the waiting list for both but I have yet to see them irl. I think the retail on the rock and chain is a bit more. If I had to choose between the two of them now, cabas!

mscupcake,

So, it seems to me that you're not for baby cabas. Can you elaborate on why?

Thanks!

Cheers,
ppsam

i have the baby cabas in khaki, and the s&c hobos in all colors. i wasn't interested in the rock & chain at first, but after seeing jill's pix, WOW. it's gorgeous!

i would go for the s&c or the r&c--try on both and see what looks best on you :P

Hello, erm_chan,

So, in such case, I should keep the baby cabas on the waiting list, right? When will it arrive????
BTW, will you consider the rock and chain then? And have you ever considered the soft and chain? Why?

Cheers,
ppsam

Don't like the look of the soft and chain. The proportion is a bit weird to me. Too short of a chain and too deep of a bag. Plus, the leather looks too delicate and since the bag is simple (flat and smooth), a scratch will be very obvious. My SA said anywhere between July-sept for the cabas. Rock and chain hobo's pretty cool. I'm on the waitlist as well...but I reserve my decision until I see it on myself. If it's not too skinny and floppy after I put my stuff in, I'll probably take it.