Need your help on BALENCIAGA TWIGGY.

xxmicahxx

Apr 26, 2008
Hi everyone.

I want my second Balenciaga to be a Twiggy. However, I'm not sure if it would be too small on me? I am 5'7" and has medium-large frame, I think? I'm considering a Ocean Blue Twiggy.

I cannot find any pictures of them wearing the twiggy in that color or just a sample picture of it. I hope you can post pictures! I swear, I want it but I'm doubting if it will suit me. But if it does, then, I must be lucky to be getting a new one at a bargain! Thanks!

I think the twiggy would be great on you! It's not a tiny bag so you're not going to overwhelm it. I consider it a medium size. I just got one and I think bright colors look great in this style.

Have you searched through http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/photos-wearing-your-bbags-pictures-only-37346.html ?

Here are some pictures I found in that thread of a Blueberry (darker than Ocean) Twiggy being modeled:
attachment.php
attachment.php

Blueberry/Blue Roi is an 06 colour so you can only find it on the second hand market or if a store has new old stock... I had the opposite concern to you. I thought the Twiggy might look too big but after trying one on it's actually the perfect size if you like the log like shape.

It actually is a medium side although horizontally. The city actually will look a tad bit smaller if side by side , but then a city is more rectangular in shape.

Both are good buys and medium in size - twiggy and a city.

Twiggies is lower than a city by just $100 brand new. Over at ebay, the prices are going to depend on the color and condition and year of production.

2005 and 2004 leathers will run you above a $1000 , the rest of the other colors you can grab anywhere from $650 to $950 .

Good luck on your search for your ocean twiggy... there was one not too long ago on ebay.

I'm 5'10" and I love carrying my twiggy. It's not a small bag, East/West in orientation with a delicious slouch and I am sure you will carry it well.