Need your help on BALENCIAGA TWIGGY.

xxmicahxx

Apr 26, 2008
Asia
Hi everyone.

I want my second Balenciaga to be a Twiggy. However, I'm not sure if it would be too small on me? I am 5'7" and has medium-large frame, I think? I'm considering a Ocean Blue Twiggy.

I cannot find any pictures of them wearing the twiggy in that color or just a sample picture of it. I hope you can post pictures! I swear, I want it but I'm doubting if it will suit me. But if it does, then, I must be lucky to be getting a new one at a bargain! Thanks!

balihai88

O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
96° in the shade
I think the twiggy would be great on you! It's not a tiny bag so you're not going to overwhelm it. I consider it a medium size. I just got one and I think bright colors look great in this style.

silverfern

home sweet home
O.G.
Jun 11, 2008
Australia
Blueberry/Blue Roi is an 06 colour so you can only find it on the second hand market or if a store has new old stock... I had the opposite concern to you. I thought the Twiggy might look too big but after trying one on it's actually the perfect size if you like the log like shape.

amacasa

O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
It actually is a medium side although horizontally. The city actually will look a tad bit smaller if side by side , but then a city is more rectangular in shape.

Both are good buys and medium in size - twiggy and a city.

Twiggies is lower than a city by just $100 brand new. Over at ebay, the prices are going to depend on the color and condition and year of production.

2005 and 2004 leathers will run you above a $1000 , the rest of the other colors you can grab anywhere from $650 to $950 .

Good luck on your search for your ocean twiggy... there was one not too long ago on ebay.

soul2squeeze

soul2squeeze
O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
Denmark
I agree that the Twiggy is a good medium sized bag. I'm only 5'3" and it doesn't look huge on me (sorry no pics). I think it's a great style. Good luck!

drati

by the sea
O.G.
Oct 13, 2007
I'm 5'10" and I love carrying my twiggy. It's not a small bag, East/West in orientation with a delicious slouch and I am sure you will carry it well.

amcf58

O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
I'm 5'9" and it is a great size - not to small. They look really good in fun bright colors as well.