Need your help ladies! Abbey or Jolicoeur?

poutine

O.G.
Jul 2, 2006
Toronto
i have both bags and they are just as useful. but if i have to pick one, it would have to be the Jolicoeur, its design is classic.

Shopaholic Isis

Classic Mono Girl
Jul 6, 2006
My worry about Jolicoeur is that the bottom corners of the bag will fray and tear easily... I only noticed that recently when I saw some ladies on the street with fairly new pieces but torn corners. I'm not sure if it's due to abuse?

diamondfericia

In love with H & C
O.G.
Aug 17, 2006
All around summer
I have both....

If i have to choose, wit will defintely be abbey as the shape of the bag is unique.. if you get enough of the square and rectangular shape... abbey will be the choice...

Shopaholic Isis

Classic Mono Girl
Jul 6, 2006
Hi Jill, are any of your Jolicoeur totes' bottom corners frayed/torn yet? By the way, for how long have you had your totes?

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
^ ive had them for way over a year or two-They arent worn AT ALL..cant imagine why any would wear like that either..I know ALOT of people with this bag..NEVER seen wear on it....

Shopaholic Isis

Classic Mono Girl
Jul 6, 2006
^Thanks Jill! I cannot fathom why some of the ladies whom I've seen carrying the totes have such frayed/torn corners! I was quite appalled when I saw that for the first time. My guess is that the torn corners can only be attributed to abuse.

pixiedust82

cruisin’ thru life :)
O.G.
Mar 4, 2006
i have a small joliceur and an abbey and they both have different uses! :smile: perhaps the abbey, get one before they run out of the leather trim u like! :smile: