Need your help in picking a tote!

I just picked up the Vavin GM. I needed a tote to fit a small laptop and after trying all the LV totes in the store I could think of this was the best fit for me. If I wasn't looking to squeeze a laptop in the bag, I think the Popincourt Haut is a great size with the adorable golden orbs hanging from the zipper. :yes:

I just picked up the Vavin GM. I needed a tote to fit a small laptop and after trying all the LV totes in the store I could think of this was the best fit for me. If I wasn't looking to squeeze a laptop in the bag, I think the Popincourt Haut is a great size with the adorable golden orbs hanging from the zipper. :yes:

The PH is not a true tote...it is gorgeous but, will not fit in a tonne of stuff. My speedy 30 fits more than my PH. My true tote is the LH which fits a lot of stuff for work etc... the BH is another great bag that fits a lot of stuff...the PH is darling but, the dimensions are much smaller than the LH and BH....

Before I did any research at tPF (I'm new) I really wanted a Cabas Piano, but now I'm gradually being converted to the BH, though I'd really like a zippered top because I have a nosey toddler running around....but the other day I saw someone carrying a BH and it was BEAUTIFUL! :heart: Of course at the moment, I can't afford any of them so I'm enjoying seeing what everyone else has purchased.

I love my Saleya PM but the handles are a bit short to be a true tote, maybe the MM would be better. If you have a toddler the extra room would no doubt be very useful! I have a epi petit noe, perhaps that would work as a tote? I adore the folds in the leather. The drawstring might be fun for your youngster to play with however!