Need your help in picking a tote!

1. :flowers: Dear All,

I intend to purchase a tote (either after my ban, or selling one of my other unused bags to get this tote – it’s not considered ban-breaking!) but I need all of your opinions on which one to get! I just want a roomy one which is comfy to carry, durable and not too cumbersome. The reason why I’m wanting a shoulder tote is because I’ve already got the Speedy. Thank you all for your opinions!

2. BH seems to be the larger sized shoulder bag of choice..

but I prefer the BV. :graucho:

3. Do you like the Damier line? The Chelsea, the Uzes or the Saleya GM are all great options!
    In mono, I love the Cabas Mezzo.
    Good luck!

4. Popincourt haut
    [​IMG]

Lockit H

[​IMG][​IMG]

Batignolles Horizontal
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. the PH and the BH are great looking shoulder bags..... roomy as well

6. I own the LH and PH and love both...LH is much larger and the PH is super cute...had to get both..not at the same time though $$$$$....now I have enough totes!!!!

7. I must mention again the Batignolles Horizontal, this bag does it for me, great for busy days, travel or work tote. I just can't think of a better bag for so many purposes, I call my bag "big Mama" she is the mother of all my girls..lol

8. I love the BH. Have fun choosing!

9. saleya pm or mm!

10. PH is gorgeous, and so is the cabas piano!

11. i have both the Popincourt Haut and Batignolles Horizontal, and they're great shoulder bags :yes:. the straps are very comfortable, and both bags are very roomy. plus they don't have tutti vachetta bottoms to worry about, unlike the Cabas bags :blah:

12. SO funny! I just posted this same question. I myself will be going for the Batignolles Horizontal. Maybe you'll decide the same thing. The PH looks great too but I think that the Batignolles Horizontal is where it's at :smile:

13. I want a PH so I'd vote for that. :flowers:

14. Bh Bh Bh Bh Bh! : )

15. I'm really grateful for all your replies! ;)

Looks like BH is really popular here! Actually, I kind of like BH as well as PH. I even thought of Petite Bucket (but the vachetta bottom - ack!!)!

Keep your suggestions coming in! Thanks very much I really appreciate them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice