Need your help in a tragic situation plz

What a tragedy. My deepest sympathy. I have been a member of MADD for many years, and my prayers for all.

I've been searching too, without much luck, looking at lyrics by Jewel, Melissa Etheridge (sp?) and other female singers. Will keep looking.

Am so sorry for your loss. My friend was killed last August thanks to yet another drunk driver. He was in the back seat and the driver didn't die. The driver is a bloody veg now and his wife's is in a serious state. I would personally punch him if I saw him. Will google the lyrics for u.. Hang in there girl...

I'm truly sorry for you and your friend. This is one of the worst stories I've heard in a long time - why is it always the good ones who get hurt?

I don't recognise the lyrics at all I'm afraid, so I can't be much help there. I just wanted to offer my condolences.

I am so sorry to hear of your friend's terrible loss.

I think the problem is, that a lot of 20 year olds (particularly boys) are immature and still think that they're invincible and that nothing bad will ever happen to them, whatever they do.

When the state punishes them, they just react as if their mother has told them off and just don't seem to see that they are being punished/restricted for a really important reason. They simply aren't mature enough to recognise the consequences of their actions, or learn from their mistakes.

Perhaps the problem really stems from allowing people to drive at too young an age.

Eventually, this 'kid' will presumably grow up and realise what he has done to an innocent young family; but that will, obviously, be far too late for your poor friend.

Oh goodness, I'm so sorry for your friend's loss. What a horrible thing.

I've been going crazy trying to find that song you want, but it's not popping up in any lyric database or search engine I try. I'll keep looking.

I took a moment on reading this just to be silent for that man, who died to defend every decent person and who died because some people are SO STUPID.

Than I tried Yahoo search with combos of those lyrics but got nothing useful - but, I will keep trying and hope someone turns up the right song, this man deserves the right music at his funeral, FGS.

Cx

sorry to hear about the loss u, ur family and ur friend are going through right now.. I had tried to look for the song as well but unfortunately, didn't have any luck yet.. will try to find it still for u.. keep strong..

You guys are absolutely amazing. I can't believe the generosity that flows from your hearts. It is a Godsend to have such great support not only w/ his family/friends but w/ you guys who I just know through TPF.

Thx to everyone who is on a neverending search for the song. I'm going to call her today to see if I can get more info. Will keep you posted. Thx again for keeping so vigilant.

Jasanna....I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I know this is a very difficult time. You're in my prayers. I'll also try to find the song for you. Please PM me if you need anything.