Need your help in a tragic situation plz

I am so sorry. So increadibly sorry.:cry:
All I can do is hopefully pass on some positive energy to you and everyone around you and his wife to help these days pass. The pain will never disappear but please spread what you have learned from this and show guidence to other who do wrong so no one else suffers the pain you did.

I am sorry. My God be with you.

Thanks to all and my intention is not to be a "Debbie-Downer" but to more or less help his wife out in any way that I can. My mission is to find this song and I know that w/ the help of you fine detectives, you will try your hardest as well.

Thank you all for your help, kind words and prayers. I'm sure they will be much needed by his wife and both families.

i'm so sorry :sad2:

and i don't think it's alanis morisette cuz i just looked thorugh the lyrics to all her songs and i didn't find anything similar.....will keep searching tho.....

jc2239 said:
i'm so sorry :sad2:

and i don't think it's alanis morisette cuz i just looked thorugh the lyrics to all her songs and i didn't find anything similar.....will keep searching tho.....

doesn't nessacarily have to be her..just sound like her kind of..( from what i gather)

JAP4life said:
doesn't nessacarily have to be her..just sound like her kind of..( from what i gather)

yea, it's so hard to pinpoint b/c she didn't have a lot of info. All she knows is that the lyrics had something to that effect in the song. He told her should the time ever come, that's the song he wanted to be played at his funeral so she wants to find it.

Thanks sooooo much for helping me search. I appreciate this from the bottom of my heart.......truly.

Wow, I'm so sorry, I have no words. :cry: All my thoughts go to you and your friend, as well as everyone impacted by this tragic incident. I am very happy that she is able to have someone like you by her side to help her go through this. It's never easy, but I think everyone here is ready to support you through this. If you ever need to talk, just pm me. Sending you much love :love: and definitely keeping you in my thoughts. I'm looking for the song right now, I'll let you know if I find something. Stay strong, we're all here for you.

I am so sorry to hear about this. This happens all too often. I hope that with time your friend will be able to go on with her life. I lost someone I loved very much years ago and it never goes away, it just lessens over time. So, just be there for her, that's all you can do. My prayers are with you. I will also try to find that song.

I'm so sorry for you and your friend Jasanna :sad: I know no amount of words could possibly save you and your friend from the pain you must be feeling right now. Just know we're always here to listen.

I'll be searching for the song as well. Do you know what genre it is? Rock, blues, R&B?

Jassana- I am just speechless. This is such a tragic and senseless loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your friend's family. My heart goes out to all of you!

I will look for the song as well. We will find it!!!

abandonedimages said:
I'm so sorry for you and your friend Jasanna :sad: I know no amount of words could possibly save you and your friend from the pain you must be feeling right now. Just know we're always here to listen.

I'll be searching for the song as well. Do you know what genre it is? Rock, blues, R&B?

Once again thanks guys, your kind words will be passed on to her as well.

As far as genre, she knows it's def not country. He didn't like country and probably not R&B either. He like the basic run-of-the-mill stuff which doesn't narrow it down either, I know.

Jasanna, so sorry to hear about what happened. I pray for strength and comfort for all of you esp for your friend's family. Please give my condolences to them. Will try to look for the song also.