Need your help FAST: Magenta First or City

05 First now or wait for 07 LE Magenta

• 05 First now

• Wait for 07 LE City

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted for the First, only because I've seen one in person and it was SMASHING. It's such a poppy color, which makes it *perfect* for the cute little First style! However, I'm an 05 magenta city owner and I LOVE it. So I guess what I'm getting at is: you can't go wrong with EITHER!

Well, my utterly broke condition may ultimately be the deciding factor.

If I can get my money back from BalNY, then I have that to play with. But if I am forced to do a chargeback on my Visa, and then they don't find in our favor, I could get really wiped out and be stuck with two bags (which I simply could not afford or justify :crybaby:)

Like I already said earlier, wait for the City, girlfriend!!

You've already paid for it, and it's a hassle to try to do the chargeback on your Visa. Besides, this will satisfy your thirst for a bright color.....and later on when your finances are better, you can get a bright First:heart:

So I made an offer on the First: I'm all in and if it's meant to be, it's meant to be.

Thanks for all your support and encourage.

I have to have a Magenta SOMETHING!!!!

So I made an offer on the First: I'm all in and if it's meant to be, it's meant to be.

Thanks for all your support and encourage.

I have to have a Magenta SOMETHING!!!!

Good luck. I think everything will work out. I also think you'll most likely be successful with the charge back.

The Magenta City is much more sought-after...I think you'll be happy with that! Magenta Firsts come up a lot more often than Cities. You'll get another chance for one in the future if you still want one.