Need your help - bag stain!!

lvfanatic

O.G.
Sep 29, 2006
I was wearing my RL blue blazer with my Gucci hobo. Anyways, the blazer stained the bag and now I need to find a way to get the stain out. Any ideas? I've tried baby wipes but you can still see a blue tint...:sick:

Ooh, careful..don't smear it! Is it a fabric bag? Unfortunately I asked a boutique recently & they tell me to clean the bag they send it out & it usually takes a LONG time (like a month or so) & is a/b $100.

I won't advise you to do this because it's probably safer to have it professionally cleaned.

When this happened to me, I saturated the fabric with water in a paper towel. It actually worked and the stain is gone.

But be careful and it worked for me and maybe the stains are different.

I hope you get it out.

I'd just take it to a good shoe / leather repair shop - even if it canvas. I've stained a Marc Jacobs bag and a vintage canvas (me and my pen marks) and my local shoe shop has gotten them both out - either by dyeing it or doing a thorough cleaning.

HTH!

I would try to get it professionally cleaned also... I get so worried about this- and sometimes trying to clean it yourself may stain it worse.

Good luck! :flowers: