Need your Birkin advice!

Thanks ladies! The color is Feu. I never thought I would own anything Hermes, last fall I went into the SF store to look at their scarfs and met Jay there. He was super helpful to help me pick our my first scarf (not my last!) and a scarf ring. I asked him about the Birkin list and he was like oh I can totally put you on. I couldn't believe it. That was last Sept. About a week and a half ago he called to let me know the Birkin in orange with GHW had come in. I was super excited however when I went to see it, it was a 30 not the 35 I had put my name down for. It was a high and a low all in 24 hrs. I decided to wait for my 35, thought I had a few more months to go since I heard the wait is a year long. THEN, I got another call about the Birkin 35 a few days later. The issue was I was in Seattle for work! Thought it wasn't meant to be but they were able to hold it for me so I can see it IRL. I had my doubts before seeing it mainly because of the price however when I put it on it just felt right. So this is in the Clemence leather which I read can get slouchy, but I deal with that later! Here's another pic!:biggrin:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-06-14 at 8.10.19 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-06-14 at 8.10.19 AM.png
    2 MB · Views: 273
Thanks ladies! The color is Feu. I never thought I would own anything Hermes, last fall I went into the SF store to look at their scarfs and met Jay there. He was super helpful to help me pick our my first scarf (not my last!) and a scarf ring. I asked him about the Birkin list and he was like oh I can totally put you on. I couldn't believe it. That was last Sept. About a week and a half ago he called to let me know the Birkin in orange with GHW had come in. I was super excited however when I went to see it, it was a 30 not the 35 I had put my name down for. It was a high and a low all in 24 hrs. I decided to wait for my 35, thought I had a few more months to go since I heard the wait is a year long. THEN, I got another call about the Birkin 35 a few days later. The issue was I was in Seattle for work! Thought it wasn't meant to be but they were able to hold it for me so I can see it IRL. I had my doubts before seeing it mainly because of the price however when I put it on it just felt right. So this is in the Clemence leather which I read can get slouchy, but I deal with that later! Here's another pic!:biggrin:
Gorgeous color!

Congrats and Gorgeous Color:smile: