Need your advise on a new MJ crossbody

xichic

addicted to vacation
O.G.
Mar 24, 2007
hello MJ lovers! I need your input on the following 3 bags. I want a MJ cross body for every day use...and need our input on your favorite. I'm diggin the drawstring, but think that it may be too bulky for me....any thoughts?

just a note that i do own a brown Dr. Q riz.....but not a crossbody.

I'm most likely going to go for a white / cream or grey/purple bag on these models.

Thanks fashionistas on helping me with my next purchase.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 55
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 84
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 54
The first bag gets my vote. Me likey! It's deliciously slouchy. I can't tell how big it is in relation to the other bags, but it to me it looks super versatile - like you could go casual or also more going-out-ish with it. I'm not sure I'd do that with the other styles, which seem more clearly "casual" to me. JMO though. Let us know which one you get!

okay after looking at pictures of all of them online....i'm down to #1 and #3....#2 is just like you said....very casual.

okay i will keep you all updated! I really do want a Natasha Petal to the Metal...but i can't find it in any stores and would rather avoid ebay right now.....

I got #2 (crossbody Natasha) around Christmas time, and I have to say that I really really love it as an every day bag. It is super casual, but I've found myself using it constantly. It hits at the perfect height for reaching in for your keys, wallet, etc (especially if your hands are full of groceries or something), and fits a lot of stuff without being too bulky.

i've been looking at the other post 'where can i find a natasha' and it looks like it may be impossible to find in the stores. i really regret not getting it when it first came out. honestly until i started becoming active in TPF i never knew there were so many Petal lovers out there! it's so awesome. If anyone finds, it let me know. i'm headed to the mall in 1 hour to try all these bags on and i'll let you know what i come up with.

i like either the second of third options. the first looks too fussy. the natasha seems to be really popular around here for good reason. i like the third because it has both crossbody and shoulder carrying options. that bead detail is cute too.

okay ladies! i bought it...and you wont believe which one i found today.... reveal coming up as soon as i can get these pictures posted.

so i can't believe i found it...and though it is larger than i wanted, i could not pass up this bag. as soon as i saw it, it was the MJ crossbody i was looking for.
i'm so excited about it! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP :smile:

:P

Attachments

• IMG_7150.JPG
    IMG_7150.JPG
    140.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_7149.JPG
    IMG_7149.JPG
    146.4 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_7148.JPG
    IMG_7148.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_7147.JPG
    IMG_7147.JPG
    128.9 KB · Views: 37
here it is! it's not the Natasha...but MMJ Cement Sasha petal to the metal :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_7151.JPG
    IMG_7151.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_7152.JPG
    IMG_7152.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_7154.JPG
    IMG_7154.JPG
    187.4 KB · Views: 50