Need Your Advice

PuccaNGaru

O.G.
Apr 7, 2013
Here is my brand new speedy 30 in mono that I just got. Stupid me, I completely forgot to do my inspection bc I thought I found the perfect one. Sadly, there are two flaws that I am not happy with. It's really not a big deal, but it still slightly bothers me. What so you all think? The first is the zipper is not even, it is slightly longer on one side. However once the bag is zipped all the way, you can't even tell. The second thing is that the "flowers" along the zipper are not symmetrical. The flowers on the right side are symmetrical, split exactly in half, but as it moves to the left, it becomes asymmetrical. The last flower on the left side is the worst with only the bottom pedal showing, none of the horizontal pedals are there. Hope you can see what I mean. Should I exchange or just keep it?
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1402881813.576535.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1402881839.926921.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1402881882.828660.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1402881909.318772.jpg

I do not think its a big deal but I say if you are not happy - you need to exchange for one you will be happy with. Do it before you use the bag dear.

Be Blessed MoNikki

I do not think its a big deal but I say if you are not happy - you need to exchange for one you will be happy with. Do it before you use the bag dear.

Be Blessed MoNikki
Thanks for your advice. I've already repacked it into the sleeper and box. I have no intention of using it if I decide to exchange it :smile:

Btw, I was even contemplating getting the 30 in Azur print b/c I remember seeing your reveal and thinking it was so beautiful!!

Yes the Azur is beautiful but oh does the Monogram age so well. The Speedy 30 Mono was my second LV purchase. You really cannot go wrong with either. Would love to know what you decide!

Be Blessed MoNikki

I am very OCD and I see immediately what you mean. Although I would not think of it every time I wore it, it would creep back into my memory and drive me nuts. I personally would exchange

Hmm, these two things wouldn't bother me. Only other thing you have to consider is, if you're going back to that LV, you're establishing a certain relationship with them. But, no judgment here! ;)