Need your advice...

Jun 13, 2006
hello everyone ,hope christmas has gone well for everyone?Can you help me please as you may know i bought a sac en vie on the 23rd but my dh hates it says its to boxy and looks like a vanity case!!!! i am taking his very good advice and after my beautiful pressie am going to take it back and change it for something else ... what is the opinion of a large blk trim ? i would love anyones opinions as it would be nice to have a shoulder bag ... ps will post pics of the sac en vie whemn brother calls have the ups port thingy ready now...

birkin girl, the Trim is a very popular and loved Hermes style....you'll find many advocates of it here.

If you like shoulder bags and do not mind reaching sometimes deep inside your bag to locate your things, I feel you would love this style.

Agree with all! The Trim is excellent for a shoulderbag! But if you want a handbag the other options might be a Bolide or Plume?

I am a huge fan of the Trim. I'd go for a 35cm Trim II (has the pockets on the inside) in a softer leather like Clemence or Togo. I adore my 35cm Rouge H Trim--looks even better when you add a cadena on the clip. It's a very practical bag and molds beautifully against the body once you put your items in it.

Thanks for all the advice ,yep will head into town on sat and hopefully the trim they have is a 35.... shopmom i would love a bolide but my store has a bit of a shortage of bags....!:smile: