Need your advice, Zippy Coin DE or DG?

wishgirl

Jan 11, 2014
I have decided to get a Zippy Coin Wallet. I am in between the Women's Damier Ebene and the Men's Damier Graphite. I am leaning toward Damier Graphite even though it is slightly smaller than the Women's. My reasoning is that it has the same pretty much everything as the Women's just shorter. Do I really need the extra height? Because it is shorter than the Women's it is smaller in size and will give me more room when I put it in a smaller bag, say the Eva, the extra room I will have in my Eva to put a lipstick for example. TIA

I have decided to get a Zippy Coin Wallet. I am in between the Women's Damier Ebene and the Men's Damier Graphite. I am leaning toward Damier Graphite even though it is slightly smaller than the Women's. My reasoning is that it has the same pretty much everything as the Women's just shorter. Do I really need the extra height? Because it is shorter than the Women's it is smaller in size and will give me more room when I put it in a smaller bag, say the Eva, the extra room I will have in my Eva to put a lipstick for example. TIA

To me it already sounds like you have made a choice :smile:. I think the DG is a really great print! I say go for it :graucho:

I prefer DE because of the gold hardware. Maybe the buisness card holder in DG for your Eva. I find my vernis ZCP takes up more room in my Eva than I would like. I bought the simple mono buisness card holder and works well.

Both are cute but I prefer the hardware on the DE too. I like a lot of the Vernis SLG's but haven't bought because the ones I like have the silver toned hw. If it doesn't bother you though, the DG is super cute and I prefer it's size.

I think the DG version only has one card slot on each side, doesn't it? The DE ZCP has two per side (plus the other pockets). I like the proportion of the regular ZCP better--going smaller than that would be somewhat awkward to fiddle with.

I prefer the zcp! I like that it has the four cc slots plus the other slip pockets in addition to the two coin compartments--I store folded bills on one side and coins on the other. It really is a great little wallet! I have a pomme vernis and it does have gold hardware. HTH!

I'm a guy and have gamier graphite one. I don't like seeing graphite on girls at all. I just don't think it looks good. Especially when paired with an eva which has gold hardware.

a woman and I were both carrying a graphite tadao the other day and it just didn't look right on her. It's too masculine IMO

I prefer the zcp! I like that it has the four cc slots plus the other slip pockets in addition to the two coin compartments--I store folded bills on one side and coins on the other. It really is a great little wallet! I have a pomme vernis and it does have gold hardware. HTH!

Me too - except I need subway tokens so I put them on one side and coins on the other, and folded bills behind the credit cards or in the middle (I think that's meant for business cards?)

I've been using mine for several years - I try a larger wallet once in a while (our bills are polymer and difficult to fold) but I always go back to the ZCP. I wouldn't want anything smaller though, I have two or three cards in each slot.

I don't think DG is absolutely only for men, depending on the style. I wish I could get a DG Speedy as I never wear anything brown and it would go better with my wardrobe and shoes than my DE one.

I have the DG ZCP and I find it holds a lot for its size! I don't think there's really much in it between that and the other size (DE, DA, Monogram etc) - I think they hold pretty much the same.

One more vote for the ZCP DE. I have a ZCP in fuchsia and I am considering the DE as well for versatility.

I love black and I think the DG is beautiful but it isn't for me, but if you can pull it off and love it....then enjoy! :smile: