need your advice :vertical cabas bi colour, which combo do you prefer?

which vertical cabas?

• royal blue +khaki

• light blue + beige

Results are only viewable after voting.

CHLOEGLAMOUR

Blonde Member
O.G.
Jul 2, 2007
hi everyone :smile:! i haven't been on TPF much at all for the past few weeks due to my job ...but now i am ready to buy another celine:graucho::roflmfao: ....i am so in love with my tan phantom and nano red , but now i desire something different and thought about a vertical cabas...

i am torn between these 2 combos ....what do you think??

i love both
IMG_2170_zpsec1a2dbd.jpg

Both are nice, but the brighter colors really pop ... then again, I am jonesing for spring and spring colors right now! I also prefer the shape of the one in front.

Please let us know what you decide! I'm also starting to lust after a cabas right now....

:loveeyes:thanks for voting CB*:ty: .....i have never seen it IRL , can't wait to go to milan and try them :graucho:

The flash actually drowned out how bright the Bright Blue/Camel is. I attach a few more pictures here. I used to prefer the Royal Blue but after seeing Winter's rendition of it, it's a much more striking and typical Céline combination.

Can't wait to see which you chose! Also, do let me know if you see a strapless trio pouch in Milan! item.rakuten.co.jp/importshopdouble/

Attachments

• 12044_1.jpg
    12044_1.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 330
  • 12044_2.jpg
    12044_2.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 304
  • 12044_3.jpg
    12044_3.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 294
To be fair, I'm posting the Royal Blue/Khaki as well. item.rakuten.co.jp/importshopdouble/

Attachments

• 11362_1.jpg
    11362_1.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 299
  • 11362_2.jpg
    11362_2.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 300
  • 11362_3.jpg
    11362_3.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 304
One vote for the brighter blue from Winter 2012! Absolutely stunning and I'm pretty sure you'd wear it so well.

Nice to see you back on tPF!

The flash actually drowned out how bright the Bright Blue/Camel is. I attach a few more pictures here. I used to prefer the Royal Blue but after seeing Winter's rendition of it, it's a much more striking and typical Céline combination.

Can't wait to see which you chose! Also, do let me know if you see a strapless trio pouch in Milan! item.rakuten.co.jp/importshopdouble/
woahhhh:drool::drool: ! thanks for posting other pictures dear CB*:hugs: ....I am even more confused now : i think i also prefer the brighter blue , but it would probably be not so easy to match :wacko::panic:...

i saw the trio strapless pouch last year IN TURIN , it was black and fuchsia inside, really gorgeous( the same carried by phoebe philo!) but my SA told me it is no longer in production ....btw will ask again ;)

I prefer the lighter blue combo as well, but is it the camera angle where the light blue cabas looks wider and the royal blue looks taller? I prefer the taller shape with light blue/beige combo if possible. Can't wait to see what you choose!! Please post pics :smile:

bumping this thread to find out what you decided upon! I'm still on the look out for something in the bright blue combo though my chances seem dwindling. So post us some pics to drool over!