Need your advice: Timeless CC Tote

chanelfans

Apr 27, 2007
Hi ladies,

I like to use Tote bag as my daily handbag. I am using On the Road Tote now and would like to get another Tote just for a change.

What do you think of Timeless CC Tote? Anyone has gotten one and how do you like it? Is it comfortable to carry on shoulder? Is it heavy? Any magnetic snap for closure?

Thanks a lot for your advice! :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Attachments

• Timeless CC Tote$2575.jpg
    Timeless CC Tote$2575.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 1,252
Just browsed through Chanel Shopping and found the picture of Soft Touch Tote, what do you think? Anyone knows if there is a zipper or magnetic closure?

Thanks a lot! :P

Attachments

• Soft Touch Tote Brown.jpg
    Soft Touch Tote Brown.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 1,430
Just browsed through Chanel Shopping and found the picture of Soft Touch Tote, what do you think? Anyone knows if there is a zipper or magnetic closure?

Thanks a lot! :P

south coast plaza bloomies have this... dont remember it having a magnetic closure or zipper but i could be wrong... its really soft... called the soft touch... they have this in 2 sizes!

I do like the soft touch tote..however I'm wondering what leather this is.....it does look like it's too delicate for me.....I am very careful with my bags but I don't like to be a slave to them...I've always liked the timeless.....if I had to choose I would get the timeless...it just suits my lifestyle better..

Hi ladies,

I like to use Tote bag as my daily handbag. I am using On the Road Tote now and would like to get another Tote just for a change.

What do you think of Timeless CC Tote? Anyone has gotten one and how do you like it? Is it comfortable to carry on shoulder? Is it heavy? Any magnetic snap for closure?

I just got this over the weekend. It's very comfortable to carry on shoulder unlike the GST, its straps keep falling down. It's also lighter compared to the GST. Yes, there is a magnetic snap for closure. It's also very roomy. I like it a lot but I just wonder if it's too big for me because I am only 5'2'' and 112 lbs.

i got the timeless tote and i'm loving it. it's soft and very roomy with the three compartments. the middle compartment has the magnetic snap closure to secure the bag. there's a thread here by pilatesworks showing you the same bag.

Hi ladies,

I'm getting one tomorrow in the Silver. I like it so much better than the Classic Timeless Tote. Its softer and not as heavy.

i got the timeless tote and i'm loving it. it's soft and very roomy with the three compartments. the middle compartment has the magnetic snap closure to secure the bag. there's a thread here by pilatesworks showing you the same bag.

Hi, would you mind taking some pics of your timeless tote of how it looks like inside with the 3 compartments?

Thank you so much!!!! :smile:

Do you mean they have Timeless Tote in Silver color? Can you take a pic of your bag? I'm so interested in the silver color. Thank you so much!
:smile:

I'm picking it up Friday...I'll let you know. It also comes in a Bronze color...which is great looking...I almost got it but couldn't get both now. They had a Maroon color...and a black that was already sold.

Last edited:
I do like the soft touch tote..however I'm wondering what leather this is.....it does look like it's too delicate for me.....I am very careful with my bags but I don't like to be a slave to them...I've always liked the timeless.....if I had to choose I would get the timeless...it just suits my lifestyle better..

I agree with Emmy:biggrin:

Pilatesworks and I (sure there are others) both have threads here of our timeless totes. I am absolutely over the moon about mine. I can't believe I didn't buy it sooner. I love big bags and while this isn't necessarily the biggest bag, I find it holds a LOT! Good luck:smile1
:

Hi ladies,

The main has a magnetic closure
the inside has a large zipper compartment
the other side has 2 dividers one for a cell and the other for small necessities
of course both sides of the Timeless Tote have large pockets for extras
I am so in love! I use it messenger style and can't say enough great things about my new found love:P

Hi, would you mind taking some pics of your timeless tote of how it looks like inside with the 3 compartments?

Thank you so much!!!! :smile:
i'm still trying to figure out how to post pics here since i'm a newbie to tpf. maybe i'll be successful in the future. anyway, pinksuadesoho attached the thread leading to pilatesworks for bag size reference:smile: