Need your advice! Pochette Metis vs Flandrin!?!

xoJoannexo

Nov 24, 2012
I recently just got the new Flandrin some of you might remember I did a reveal on it couple of days ago. Now I have a dilemma if I should keep the Flandrin or exchange it for pochette Metis ? The reason is the Flandrin looks a lot like my prada cuir bag. And I recently sold my favorite mm in de print. If you have a pochette Metis how do you like it ? I know the bag is very popular. Any advice?

Thank you

I love my PM, I have the old style model....I love that it can be worn cross body, over the shoulder and by the handle....it can fit my Sarah wallet which is nice so I don't have to switch out wallets. I have not seen the Flandrin in person but I usually do not like open bags like that...it doesn't look like it has any kind of closure on the top? But it is a beautiful bag.....why are you thinking of the PM instead?

I love my PM, I have the old style model....I love that it can be worn cross body, over the shoulder and by the handle....it can fit my Sarah wallet which is nice so I don't have to switch out wallets. I have not seen the Flandrin in person but I usually do not like open bags like that...it doesn't look like it has any kind of closure on the top? But it is a beautiful bag.....why are you thinking of the PM instead?

It's because Flandrin and my prada double cuir is almost identical. So I'm thinking I don't need two of the same bag. But I do love the way it looks. I want it the Metis long time ago and talk myself out of it then I forgot about it, until I seen it on someone else.

I saw the Flandrin bag in person. It's beautiful but when I tried it with the shoulder strap the handle almost came to my armpit. Can't fold the handle. I love the color too. I had to see it because of your purchase .

Get the PM!

Is your Flandrin and Prada the same color? If not, if you would still use both, you could keep the Flandrin and get the Pochette Metis later.

I find the Pochette Metis very functional [emoji4]