Need your advice pls - KC

I m petite just 157cm. I love Kelly cut chic and classy.

Do you think Kelly cut is for tall dressy ladies? TIA

:sad:
Hi Lizziemama, I recently got a KC and honestly I haven't stopped using it! I have been taking it to my work and to me it could be a causal or a formal bag! Depends on how you use it. I am 5 ft 6" but my lifestyle doesn't require a lot of formal bags so my KC is going to be used in a lot of casual environment
Here is a pic of mine❤️❤️

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    261.8 KB · Views: 119
Hi Lizziemama, I recently got a KC and honestly I haven't stopped using it! I have been taking it to my work and to me it could be a causal or a formal bag! Depends on how you use it. I am 5 ft 6" but my lifestyle doesn't require a lot of formal bags so my KC is going to be used in a lot of casual environment
Is it blue sapphire?

GORGEOUS!!!
Really love this color. Wish I could pull something like this off. I visited a KC three times before I declined it (and it was an exotic)...