Need your advice pls - KC

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I m petite just 157cm. I love Kelly cut chic and classy.

Do you think Kelly cut is for tall dressy ladies? TIA

:sad:

2. Any girl of any height and size could pull up any bag with right attitude and confidence IMHO.

3. Hi Lizziemama, I recently got a KC and honestly I haven't stopped using it! I have been taking it to my work and to me it could be a causal or a formal bag! Depends on how you use it. I am 5 ft 6" but my lifestyle doesn't require a lot of formal bags so my KC is going to be used in a lot of casual environment
    Here is a pic of mine❤️❤️

Attached Files:

BlueCherry and Txoceangirl like this.
  4. Is it blue sapphire?

5. Yes!!

6. It is a beautiful bag but I found it to be too long. I am 5"1".

LovEmAll likes this.
  7. Anyone can use a KC! Very elegant and chic! I just found my holy grail KC at FSH. They are wonderful!!

8. Stunning!

9. Mind showing action pic? Thanks!

10. Great congrats! It is rare piece!

11. I am sorry but since I found it to be too long for my taste I did not purchase the bag (so I am unable to post a mod shot).

12. GORGEOUS!!!
    Really love this color. Wish I could pull something like this off. I visited a KC three times before I declined it (and it was an exotic)...

13. Thank you my dear [emoji8][emoji8]

Thank you so much texasgirliegirl[emoji173]️[emoji173]️ .... Did you try the KP? I think you might like that.

14. I am having the same worries...too long...

15. I agree 10000%

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice