Need your advice...please

gueancla

O.G.
Jul 20, 2008
Some of you might remember the post of my first LV compact zippy wallet pictures from a recent LV purchased. I know this might sounds very indecisive. But please understand this is my first LV wallet and I wanted to make the right choice. In the reveal thread I mentioned how I debated between this wallet and the koala. I still thinking whether or not keep this compact zippy wallet or exchange for a different one. So, I need your advice:

I love the design and style of compact zippy but I don’t like that only have 5 credit card slots. In addition I tend to like more the vertical card slots design and the compact zippy have horizontal instead.

So, I was thinking to use the coin zippy purse to put cards instead of coins. Or exchange for a different one: I was thinking maybe the French purse because have a similar style to the compact zippy…or can anyone suggest a might better one for me.

I hate to have to do an exchange so I need to be very sure about it. I would like to get any advice from you…please!!!

Last edited:
im a french purse obsessive. its smart, sexy, it can be a clutch, you can easily double the cards, or more, or less, money, a sep place for coins or whateever.... its love.