Need your advice Please~ Damier Ribera or Speedy???

Damier Ribera Mini or Damier speedy 25???

• Damier Ribera Mini

• Damier Speedy 25

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ghost55

Aug 28, 2006
I have read and re-read the threads on this but I still need your advice~ This is my birthday gift for January!:yahoo:
History~ I work in the education setting and will possibly be heading some adinistrative work in the future...

1. Damier Ribera Mini
2. Damier Speedy 25

Many thanks...My husband is no help...he says I should get the bigger bag as it is bigger for less $ :nuts:

Attachments

• Damier%20%282%29.jpg
    Damier%20%282%29.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 100
i find the Ribera sizes a little weird. the Ribera MM is too big, and the Ribera Mini is tiny :wacko:. the Speedy 25 is a good-sized bag, and it can hold a lot, plus it's more affordable than the Ribera

I agree with your DH:Push:lol . Seriously the Ribera Mini is really mini. BTW your Epis make me:drool: :drool:

Okay...Okay...I think maybe it is the shape that I like...because it is different (and I would Love to have a jasmin!) It is pretty close to that...I am leaning toward the speedy....right now ...so far....could change....

Thanks Lee~ you are so sweet....I post pics as soon as Toledo speedy gets here!:graucho:

Girl, I'm in the same situation as you are...first popincourt haut, then cabas mezzo, now noe! And I still can't make up my mind...

But I voted for the ribera! Different from the speedy and very chic. ;)

Girl, I'm in the same situation as you are...first popincourt haut, then cabas mezzo, now noe! And I still can't make up my mind...

But I voted for the ribera! Different from the speedy and very chic. ;)

Hmmm what is a girl to do? P.s. saw a Mezzo on ebay today...take a peek...I think it was MPRS seller too...

50/50 after I voted! :nuts:
Get the Ribera Mini!!!
The Speedy is classic and pretty but...I've NEVER seen anyone with the Ribera mini and it's so unique!!
You know you want to listen to me Jen :graucho:

I go with the Ribera Mini. You have several epi speedies already, right?
I think it would be a nice addition to your beautiful collection and a different shape you don't see all that often. Good Luck!:flowers: