need your advice: my purchase from the last Saks' EGC has NOT arrived yet

Congrats that the mgmt has replaced the bag for you and u finally rec'd her. That's really dramatic...coz if i were in ur situation, i will definitely freaked out. In fact, i have no issues with USPS global or express mail international (to overseas) but not the regular mail which i don't trust them.

Great choice, lovely color and i'm glad the bag shown up at the right time to cool things down...LOLL

That's really nice of them to send u the baby clothings. Since i saw it's blue in color, i assume you are having a boy.

ANyway, i think the backend or whoever is workin on your order may have screw up things.

Can't wait to see your another package that is on the way!

Thanks Celia~ It sure did arrived at the right time because there are sooo many things I am freaking out about already at this point. LOL I know it's this has been a big drama for me.. LOL (I guess it's because of my condition, u know. pregnant women tend to be a lil more emotional and exaggerate a lil too much!) Gosh~ I am just so freaking out because my $ is somewhere out there and I have no idea where it is... The good thing is Saks has decided to send me a replacement bag and will be refunding me the shipping fee and for the amount of the Sunnies that they weren't able to send me with the 2nd package.

->USPS Regular Mail- I KNOW!!! Like who uses Regular/Parcel Post these days, right? Not even on eBay. I hardly see any eBay Sellers who use Parcel Post especially if they're selling a very expensive bag. tsk! tsk! tsk!

Regarding the color blue baby clothings: Yeah, I am probably having a baby boy.. :love: I had my ultrasound a lil too early (hubby and I wanted to know the gender before we went back to the States for our Holiday Vacation last year, so we scheduled our ultrasound when I was 16wks), and the U/S Tech told me that "it's probably a boy". I still have kept my DD stuff.. just in case it turns out that we're having a girl. hee hee :smile:

Awwww, congrats on the arrival of your pink glazed baby! She's gorgeous! I'm glad Saks came through finally and didn't cause you too too much additional stress. Good luck on your last few weeks of pregnancy. Almost there!

Thanks ocgirl~ I thought I fell out of luv from the Pink Glazed Jumbo because it took sooo long for me to get her. I have been hunting for her and when I finally found her.. she got lost on her way here. I kinda lost interest, but when she arrived today.. I fell :love: again! The color is sooo girly (in a nice/cute/pretty kinda way) - plus my fave color is pink (that's why I HAVE to HAVE HER! LOL). I am really.. really glad Saks took into consideration what happened.. and the frustration and disappointment I had with them... it sure made me feel better also that they have thought of my condition by sending me a lil something-something for my baby #2. That was really sweet of them to do. :tup:

Yes!!!! Congrats on the rose jumbo, it is gorgeous!!! The baby clothes are sooooo adorable and a sweet gesture from Saks!

The mystery surrounding bag#1 and your sunnies, that would be interesting to know what happened to those. I am just very happy to know that Saks went out of their way to replace the bag, my understanding is that these were on waitlists everywhere, one hard to get bag. Do you think that maybe they'll find the sunnies at another store and send via separate shipment?

Yes!!!! Congrats on the rose jumbo, it is gorgeous!!! The baby clothes are sooooo adorable and a sweet gesture from Saks!

The mystery surrounding bag#1 and your sunnies, that would be interesting to know what happened to those. I am just very happy to know that Saks went out of their way to replace the bag, my understanding is that these were on waitlists everywhere, one hard to get bag. Do you think that maybe they'll find the sunnies at another store and send via separate shipment?

Thanks, mmmpurses~ ;)

re asking Saks to locate the sunnies at another store, I didn't bother asking them to look one for me because I've just acquired a new pair of Sunnies (diff style and i luv 'em!!!) BUT if package #1 arrives, I'll still take those (Camellia) sunnies :graucho:.

AND If package #1 officially goes MIA.. I'll definitely request for a refund for the sunnies.

I'm so glad that you finally got your pink Jumbo flap - it is absolutely gorgeous!

if you don't mind me asking, what kind of watch are you wearing in the pictures -- I love it! :love: (goes great with your pink Jumbo too!)

I'm so glad that you finally got your pink Jumbo flap - it is absolutely gorgeous!

if you don't mind me asking, what kind of watch are you wearing in the pictures -- I love it! :love: (goes great with your pink Jumbo too!)

Thanks Lanier~

Oh about my watch.. it's not a name brand watch.. hee hee.. it's Fossil. It's my everyday watch. I didn't even notice that it matches my new flap. :love:

It's nice to know the SA offered to send a replacement. :woohoo:I'm glad it worked out in the end. That color is georgous! :drool:
Have a Happy Mother's Day (5/11) & a happier day after (5/12)!

It's nice to know the SA offered to send a replacement. :woohoo:I'm glad it worked out in the end. That color is georgous! :drool:
Have a Happy Mother's Day (5/11) & a happier day after (5/12)!

Hi tinazach~ pink is my fave color.. plus this pink is kinda old rose-ish pink.. not too flashy.. very chic.:love:

Also.. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for the Mother's Day Greetings!!! That is soooo sweet of you to think about it.. I am very excited about this coming Mother's Day because I am about to deliver baby #2 the day after. :smile: