need your advice: my purchase from the last Saks' EGC has NOT arrived yet

I know it is hard being patient, but the general manager probably won't be in the store Sunday anyway. I suggest you call him on Monday and let him know how unhappy you are with the service. It should not have taken that long for the SA to get you the tracking info. I had a question re: an order once and the SA e-mailed me the tracking info within a few hours.

Good luck getting this resolved. I think the manager should do something special for you. I hope he does.

Hi ronsdiva~
It is very hard to be patient especially when it has taken so long to get something out of this SA re my order. Since the CSR I spoke with earlier told me that I should receive an email about the status of my package on Monday, I will wait. Otherwise, if I don't hear anything back by Monday, I will contact the Store Mgr on Tuesday.

Why don't you go to the Fedex website as a previous person suggested in her reply and follow the instructions to search for your shipment? This way, you won't have to wait until Monday.

Hi roey~
I was told by the SA who took my phone order and by the CSR I spoke with earlier that my order was sent via USPS.

Ask to speak with MANAGER on DUTY (MOD). Jill's right ...there's always a MOD in the store. Otherwise speak to the GM on Monday. I think you've been way too patient with the SA and SAKS. It's one thing to wait this long and get responsive assistance ... quite another to get blown off.

Good luck!

It's Monday from where I am located at. Got my mails today - Still, no package from Saks. BUT, I received my SA's Thank You Card. The card was postmarked 04.01.08.

I am just really worried now as to where my package could've been delivered (if it was ever mailed out). I will definitely call Saks and speak with the Mgr tomorrow. This is sooooo frustrating. :sad:

okay.. update for today:

Received a v/m AND email, I was informed that my package was mailed via USPS REGULAR MAIL!!! WTH?!?!?! A high-end store shipping via REGULAR MAIL???? No wonder I haven't received my freaking package yet.

Regular mails sent to addresses like mine take approx 30-40days!!! for crying out loud! I am soooooooo pissed off.

so, there's no tracking number to go with it? That's so frustrating!! They should compensate you somehow.

Oh yeah! I forgot to mention, the package has a tracking number and I was able to look up its status on USPS. It just said that "your item was accepted at...." It will not provide any further info until the package has arrived here because it was sent Regular/Parcel Post. :shrugs:

I really CAN NOT believe they sent a package using that kind of mailing option.:cursing:

Oh yeah! I forgot to mention, the package has a tracking number and I was able to look up its status on USPS. It just said that "your item was accepted at...." It will not provide any further info until the package has arrived here because it was sent Regular/Parcel Post. :shrugs:

I really CAN NOT believe they sent a package using that kind of mailing option.:cursing:

I've been following your dilemma since your first post & was hoping you would have a better outcome by now. Since this is a designer item which was shipped by the SA, I would call them back & inquire why they sent such an expensive transaction via Regular USPS. They should have sent at minimum Priority Mail. I would politely request they send you replacements of the items you purchased & send UPS or FedEx with tracking, etc. at their expense. It is their responsibility to make sure the items you purchased get to you in a timely manner. Especially since you've already paid. In addition, maybe a credit for a future purchase for your grief??? Good Luck!

I've been following your dilemma since your first post & was hoping you would have a better outcome by now. Since this is a designer item which was shipped by the SA, I would call them back & inquire why they sent such an expensive transaction via Regular USPS. They should have sent at minimum Priority Mail. I would politely request they send you replacements of the items you purchased & send UPS or FedEx with tracking, etc. at their expense. It is their responsibility to make sure the items you purchased get to you in a timely manner. Especially since you've already paid. In addition, maybe a credit for a future purchase for your grief??? Good Luck!

oh how I wish UPS or FedEx ships to an address like mine -- Unfortunately, they don't. :sad:

How do you ladies ask for a credit/discount/compensation for this kind of hassle? I have never been in this situation before that's why I don't know how to ask.

I tried getting hold of the Store Mgr so many times, but all I get is his/her answering machine. This is the first time I've experience such grief in shopping from an upscale dept store. :crybaby: