Need your advice, LV wallet experts!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone,

I just bought a Mono Canvas Insolite Wallet (rouge) & although I find it pretty spacious, I still want to get something else to stash more papers in my purse...
    I'm thinking I don't want too much bulk...but I need more organized functionality to use WITH my Insolite wallet.

Currently all that I am carrying in my bag is my Insolite Wallet, a tiny pocket journal, keys & makeup.

*Would it be ridiculous to also use a Porte Valeur Organizer WITH my Insolite Wallet or no?

*Or would it be ridiculous to use a Brazza wallet WITH my Insolite wallet?

Attached is what I am mainly considering pairing together: my Insolite Wallet AND a Porte Valeur Organizer.
    Plus I like the fact that the Porte Valeur is less expensive than the Brazza. Also, do I really need two wallets with zippered compartments?
    I'm thinking Porte Valeur might be good enough?? :confused1:

Any thoughts? Yay or Nay?? :shrugs:

TIA! :heart:

insolitewallet1.jpeg portevaleurOUTSIDE.jpeg
  2. My recommendation is a zippy wallet. Not as big as the organizer, but holds lots of stuff.

3. ^thanks ETenebris (^_^), but i think the zippy wallet would be really bulky paired together with my insolite wallet, you think? unless you mean the zippy coin? but i wanted something long like the porte valeurs or the brazza length...

4. If you need another wallet there's nothing ridiculous about it!

I have both, the Porte Valeur Organizer and the Brazza, and I like Porte Valeurs better, it's slimmer and holds a lot too!
    I like the Brazza too, but it might get really BIG, it has a lot of space and a zipper pocket, and you're already carrying another big wallet they might take a lot of space...
    I'd get the Insolite + Porte Valeurs combo

5. i saw the zippy works better as the brazza may be a bit much

6. Maybe a Pocket Agenda??? You can use it as an extra wallet by not purchasing the pages for it. It's similar to the Brazza and Porte Valeurs; it only has 3 CC slots and no coin case. It should work fine if all you're storing is papers. The price is right too--only $225.

7. +1
    I forgot about that, it's very similar to the Porte Valeurs, and much cheaper...

8. ^^I agree w/ euroaddict and mario.af. I have a red Epi pocket agenda that I use as a wallet!! Good luck w/ your decision.

9. Hmmmm personally I think using TWO wallets at the same time is going a bit overboard, but thats just me.

10. I think agenda would work well.I agree with the other poster's something in Vernis !!!!!

11. YOU ARE RIGHT.
    IM USING A ZIPPED COMPACT WALLET IN DAMIER. COZ I DONT WANT TO STUFF TOO MUCH TO IT....I ALSO USE A MONO FLAT PURSE.
    WELL....GIRLS HAS LOADS OF STUFF. IT'S NORMAL 4 US TO BE THIS WAY:drool:

12. I would also choose a zipper one

13. I'd go with an agenda! I'm not trying to complicate things! LOL But that's what I use my agenda for. I store receipts in it and extra cc's that I don't use a lot (store cards).

Good luck deciding!

14. aww thank you everyone for your replies! there were a lot of great suggestions!! i never even thought of the pocket agenda, and the price is definitely better!
    i have a mono agenda MM but only like to bring it w/me for work days..
    i'm now deciding between the porte valeur, brazza & now the pocket agenda to stash coupons, rewards cards, loose receipts i may need, etc.
    most likely will do porte valeur OR pocket agenda now..
    also, mario.af, thank you for your input on how big the brazza can get-i didn't realize that, so that might be overkill together with my insolite wallet. my insolite wallet is already realllllly thick & heavy because of the coins.

thanks so much everyone, you're the best! :hugs:

15. Thanks Natalie1885!
    You're welcome ;)
    Good luck on your choice