Need your advice about color. Thanks!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi I bought a med/large classic flap in Saks, in color beige. I already have a black east/west, so I picked beige (the only color they have then). I would like to hear some advices. SA sold me that I can exchange the beige one for another color. If I exchange, would black be a good idea (my east west already black), or what other color would you recommend? Thanks!

2. I think beige is a perfect neutral color so if your okay with the color I would keep it since you already have the black east/west.

3. Thanks Michele! Beige should go with most colors and is ok in summer. I saw so many bright colors here and got second thought I guess. Thanks!

4. I would keep the beige. I just received one today also. I think it is more difficult to find than black. NM is completely sold out of the beige in med & jumbo. It is a great summer color.

5. i would keep the beige as well. it's a great neutral color to have in your collection.

6. I agree that beigeis a great color, it is trans-seasonal also and a great neutral.

7. I would keep the beige. Black is great, but since you already have one... you should change it up, especially since you're open to color. Anyhow, I think the beige is a great neutral, and can be used year round. Keep it! ;)

8. Thanks everyone! I will keep the beige.
    Next time will go some bright color

9. I love beige bags. They are so pretty and elegant. Keep it.

10. i would keep the beige.

11. I love beige. It's such a classic Chanel color. Actually I feel that a beige flap would complete my Chanel family. Congrats and post pics! :tup:

12. Thanks everyone! Let me try to post pictures during the weekend.
    I do have to exchange for another Beige because a little flaw on the side. It is sold out so I have to wait.

13. beige is a perfect neutral. keep it!

14. Beige is good (it is a neutral colour, 1 of the 2 Chanel classic colours for the classic flap, easy to match and oh-so-feminine .......almost like white or cream) since you already have black.

15. Thanks again...
    I saw some pictures of white classic, now I am also wondering, how about white?
    White vs Beige, what do you think? Thanks!!!