Need Wristlet Advice FAST!

Sep 5, 2011
Hi all! I'm looking to get a large wristlet and I can't quite remember how big these actually are. I was at the store last week and just browsed momentarily before leaving. I use a bag from VS for my cosmetics right now, but would love to change to a wristlet for convenience as well as the zipper on my bag broke! I'm not talking about a few cosmetics to carry in my purse (I don't do that), I'm talking my main cosmetics bag that sits on my dresser all of the time. The bag I have now holds a TON and it's 9x5x3.5. I'm really worried the depth on a large wristlet might not be enough. Do they stretch as filled or stay rather flat looking? For reference I was looking to get the Madison gathered signature large wristlet. Thanks for the help!!!

Hi all! I'm looking to get a large wristlet and I can't quite remember how big these actually are. I was at the store last week and just browsed momentarily before leaving. I use a bag from VS for my cosmetics right now, but would love to change to a wristlet for convenience as well as the zipper on my bag broke! I'm not talking about a few cosmetics to carry in my purse (I don't do that), I'm talking my main cosmetics bag that sits on my dresser all of the time. The bag I have now holds a TON and it's 9x5x3.5. I'm really worried the depth on a large wristlet might not be enough. Do they stretch as filled or stay rather flat looking? For reference I was looking to get the Madison gathered signature large wristlet. Thanks for the help!!!

First of all - I love love love the gathered signature pieces (and I'm glad somebody else noticed them, cause I thought nobody liked them but me, based on conversation and reveals!) and that new berry color is TDF.

However, I don't the large wristlet is going to suit your needs, I don't think it's wide enough. I think a cosmetic case would be better but I don't think any of the current Coach cosmetic cases are as large as what you are currently using.

http://www.coach.com/online/handbag...Keyword=cosmetic&cacheKeyword=COSMETIC#100690

First of all - I love love love the gathered signature pieces (and I'm glad somebody else noticed them, cause I thought nobody liked them but me, based on conversation and reveals!) and that new berry color is TDF.

However, I don't the large wristlet is going to suit your needs, I don't think it's wide enough. I think a cosmetic case would be better but I don't think any of the current Coach cosmetic cases are as large as what you are currently using.

http://www.coach.com/online/handbag...Keyword=cosmetic&cacheKeyword=COSMETIC#100690

I was afraid of this with the width. Mine is so big and holds SO much. I could always tone it down a notch or 2 lol. Thanks for the help. I'm going to hold off until I actually go to the store again to decide if I think I can pull it off. Do you have any of the gathered sig items???

definately go with a cosmetic case over a wristlet. even the large wristlets...they stay flat and it's really a struggle to get more than a lipgloss and a powder compact into one.

unless all your makeup items are really flat too, you just need the width of a cosmetic case to hold everything without having to struggle to pull the zipper closed.

definately go with a cosmetic case over a wristlet. even the large wristlets...they stay flat and it's really a struggle to get more than a lipgloss and a powder compact into one.

unless all your makeup items are really flat too, you just need the width of a cosmetic case to hold everything without having to struggle to pull the zipper closed.

The fact that they stay pretty flat is what is making me rule the wristlets out. I may just have to downsize enough to fit things in a cosmetic case. I use bare minerals makeup and the brushes and then have 3 different tubes of mascara and probably 15 of those little bare mineral eye shadows and blushes as well as tweezers and nail clippers in my case now. Probably some other odds and ends in there as well!!!:wondering

The best thing for what you are looking for is a top handle bag. They are about the same size as you are currently using. I have one of the older nylon top handle bags that has the waterproof lining. It is easy to clean. I don't think any of the current top handle bags are as easy to clean so you might have to check an outlet or ebay.

I was afraid of this with the width. Mine is so big and holds SO much. I could always tone it down a notch or 2 lol. Thanks for the help. I'm going to hold off until I actually go to the store again to decide if I think I can pull it off. Do you have any of the gathered sig items???

I do. I have the pilot versions of the Gathered Signature Sophia and the zip wallet

picture.php

The fact that they stay pretty flat is what is making me rule the wristlets out. I may just have to downsize enough to fit things in a cosmetic case. I use bare minerals makeup and the brushes and then have 3 different tubes of mascara and probably 15 of those little bare mineral eye shadows and blushes as well as tweezers and nail clippers in my case now. Probably some other odds and ends in there as well!!!:wondering

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh my second love... Bare Escentuals. Sadly my makeup won't fit in a bag. This was hmmmmm 4 years ago maybe? It's probably doubled in size since then...

http://www.dizteq.com/toolchest/

The best thing for what you are looking for is a top handle bag. They are about the same size as you are currently using. I have one of the older nylon top handle bags that has the waterproof lining. It is easy to clean. I don't think any of the current top handle bags are as easy to clean so you might have to check an outlet or ebay.

I was considering this as well. Somehow, some way I need to probably decrease the amount of makeup I have shoved in that bag anyways...haha

I do. I have the pilot versions of the Gathered Signature Sophia and the zip wallet

picture.php

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh my second love... Bare Escentuals. Sadly my makeup won't fit in a bag. This was hmmmmm 4 years ago maybe? It's probably doubled in size since then...

Love those bag, I'm leaning towards a berry wristlet just to have haha. I like how subtle the sig is. And your tool chest..............WOWZA is all I can say!!:amazed: I thought I was ridiculous with how much I have, but this amazing!!! My favorite my far!

picture.php

Scarf twins! I have the exact same one and tie it in the same spot on my bag. I love those colors. :smile: