need watchhh

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. lookin to get a watch for my 21st and cant decide

here are the choicess chanel j12 black with diamond indexes

cartier pashaa c

zenith baby doll with the open star in the middlee

help me choosee something thats cute for casual and dressy:confused1: :heart: :s

2. Get something that will look great 10 years from today!
    Not too trendy. something classic. I say Cartier!

3. i dont think anyone likes Rado on here.....
    i have a Rado, it has sapphire on the bands.. LOVE it.... my BF has a matching one but full tungsten steel...

4. i say go for cartier! it's timeless and classic, you will nvr go wrong with it.

5. Cartier, It's claasic.

6. Not to introduce a different brand, but back in the dark ages my dh gave me a Jaeger LeCoultre in exchange for me birthing our first child, and I've worn it and loved it every day since. Take a look at their line, you won't regret it.

Champaign

7. Get the J12, its soooo gorgeous! Its the watch I'd buy if I had the money!

8. Hot; if I'm going to get another watch I want a 2005 (because the snow 'florale' on this looks better current geometric pattern 'florale) Jaeger Reverso Florale with Art Deco numbers.

You can get a normal Reverso for the price of the Pasha 35mm...

But sticking to the choices, Pasha 35mm all the way because it's the only one that is a classic. J12 is NOT!

9. i really like the idea of a round dial but i have been looking at the cartier tortue with diamonds also..i love the j12 but since its black i dont know if it will match with everything where as a silver watch would!! what should i doo

10. I'd go for the J12 :love:

11. pasha!, or a tank =]

12. Cartier got some nice models and swatches are cute too...
    You can have a look at this watch that I found on a forum-Watch this friends
    Its very pretty and very dainty!!!I like dainty things.
    :idea:Or you can surf for mroe shops where they sell watches with precious stones. try any of these two sites-iSearchLink-Jewelry or TheTechVision-Jewelry
    They have a lot of links to lots of shops and I am sure you'll find something that you'll like.:sweatdrop:

13. Definitely Cartier. I collect watches and the j12 is trendy and won't hold its value as well.

14. i think the j12 is sooo fun, but the cartier is probably more practical

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice