Need watch advice, please

carlottalyn

:)
O.G.
Apr 10, 2007
I am not a jewelry type of gal, and we don't have much extra to spend on any, either. So I'm not sure why I recently became obsessed with finding a watch. :P I never wear them! Maybe I will, though? lol. Anyway, I found this one watch on ebay that I think is so unique and fun, but I don't know if it'd be laughed at by more fashionable people??:roflmfao: I live in a small town and nobody here really wears designer or expensive items, and I'm still young, but...yeah I'm really not sure what to think! Please let me know what you think!:tup: or :tdown:? I'm not expecting it to be something I'll love for forever, but for awhile at least, maybe? http://tinyurl.com/24o9dt (ebay item number 300161467264.) Thanks so much ladies!

~Carlie

Thanks! I think I'll probably get it. :smile: I guess I didn't think someone might laugh at it so much as think it was juvenile...glad to hear there are other watches that have a similar look! I'm learning more and more each day. :idea:

nice funky watch,not too much cash,you can change the strap for a different look, yep its 'ticking' plenty of boxes!!! Get it and enjoy!!!