Need/Want :P a few new bags... Opinions

vanbruntsa

purses/shoes/bling!
O.G.
Feb 16, 2008
Just found out that the Damier Neverfull will not be released now until early 2009 in both ebene and azur.

So-now that I am not waiting anymore...I want to shop before the next price increase!

Ok-I already have a mono speedy 25 and am using it as my everyday bag. It is a bit small, but I don't carry a lot. However, I'd like to add a shoulder bag and speedy 30 in a different canvas to my collection. Some diversity :smile:

So...I am lusting still over the BV. I want a damier fix too but cannot decide over the Damier Speedy 30 in ebene or azur. I would buy the saleya, but I think it looks a lot like the Long Champ bag (unless someone convinces me otherwise :P) Plus I want to stick with classic styles.

Is the BV a good choice? I don't like the BH (too wide). What speedy 30 (azur or ebene). Does the azur get really dirty/have a lot of color transfer? And is the 30 too big in azur?

For reference, I am 5'2 and 1/2 and I'm 117lbs and a size 0-if this helps at all.

So many questions, but you all have great advice!

Thanks in advance :smile:

I am in the same boat.. I either want something Damier ebene or Vernis, but def want a shoulder bag. (I have a speedy 30 in Mono already)

I was thinking the Vernis Bellevue GM in Pomme or Amarante. But I am not sure of the shape and if the patent leather thing would be "too much" for me, I have to go check it out IRL. If I can't find something I like might just put my LV love on hold for now and buy a michael kors tote until the Damier Neverfull comes out next year.... I am devastated by this news. :sad:

I am scared of Damier Azur pieces b/c they are so light colored so I would vote for the speedy 30 damier ebene for you.

You can't go wrong with either the damier azure or ebene. The azure is a spring and summer bag so if you want a year round bag I would say get the ebene.

I am in the same boat.. I either want something Damier ebene or Vernis, but def want a shoulder bag. (I have a speedy 30 in Mono already)

I was thinking the Vernis Bellevue GM in Pomme or Amarante. But I am not sure of the shape and if the patent leather thing would be "too much" for me, I have to go check it out IRL. If I can't find something I like might just put my LV love on hold for now and buy a michael kors tote until the Damier Neverfull comes out next year.... I am devastated by this news. :sad:

I am scared of Damier Azur pieces b/c they are so light colored so I would vote for the speedy 30 damier ebene for you.

I don't like the shape of the bellevue. It is just not appealing to me. I do like the Amarante color :smile:

I wanted the neverfull in damier ebene...but I just cannot wait. And...to top it all off my mono speedy 25 handle has a crack and is peeling after only 3 weeks :sad:

I don't like the shape of the bellevue. It is just not appealing to me. I do like the Amarante color :smile:

I wanted the neverfull in damier ebene...but I just cannot wait. And...to top it all off my mono speedy 25 handle has a crack and is peeling after only 3 weeks :sad:

I am a little uncertain about the Bellevue shape also so i want to see it IRL b/4 I make my decision. I am not a fan of the look of longchamp bags, but the LV is a different material so I will have to see.