Need/Want :P a few new bags... Opinions

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just found out that the Damier Neverfull will not be released now until early 2009 in both ebene and azur.

So-now that I am not waiting anymore...I want to shop before the next price increase!

Ok-I already have a mono speedy 25 and am using it as my everyday bag. It is a bit small, but I don't carry a lot. However, I'd like to add a shoulder bag and speedy 30 in a different canvas to my collection. Some diversity :smile:

So...I am lusting still over the BV. I want a damier fix too but cannot decide over the Damier Speedy 30 in ebene or azur. I would buy the saleya, but I think it looks a lot like the Long Champ bag (unless someone convinces me otherwise :P) Plus I want to stick with classic styles.

Is the BV a good choice? I don't like the BH (too wide). What speedy 30 (azur or ebene). Does the azur get really dirty/have a lot of color transfer? And is the 30 too big in azur?

For reference, I am 5'2 and 1/2 and I'm 117lbs and a size 0-if this helps at all.

So many questions, but you all have great advice!

Thanks in advance :smile:

2. I prefer azur speedy 30... I love mine....

3. I think BV will fits you best for your size. (I wish I am 117lb!!)

4. aww thanks-you are too sweet! i teach aerobics so that helps :smile:

5. the speedy in azur 30 sounds good!
    I also like the BV a lot!

6. I am in the same boat.. I either want something Damier ebene or Vernis, but def want a shoulder bag. (I have a speedy 30 in Mono already)

I was thinking the Vernis Bellevue GM in Pomme or Amarante. But I am not sure of the shape and if the patent leather thing would be "too much" for me, I have to go check it out IRL. If I can't find something I like might just put my LV love on hold for now and buy a michael kors tote until the Damier Neverfull comes out next year.... I am devastated by this news. :sad:

I am scared of Damier Azur pieces b/c they are so light colored so I would vote for the speedy 30 damier ebene for you.

7. You can't go wrong with either the damier azure or ebene. The azure is a spring and summer bag so if you want a year round bag I would say get the ebene.

8. i def agree with this

9. I don't like the shape of the bellevue. It is just not appealing to me. I do like the Amarante color :smile:

I wanted the neverfull in damier ebene...but I just cannot wait. And...to top it all off my mono speedy 25 handle has a crack and is peeling after only 3 weeks :sad:

10. I am a little uncertain about the Bellevue shape also so i want to see it IRL b/4 I make my decision. I am not a fan of the look of longchamp bags, but the LV is a different material so I will have to see.

11. I like the BV ... don't have it but definitely on my "want" list.

As for the Damier Speedy ~ I have both Ebene and Azur ... love the Ebene more ~ it's my go anywhere/all-weather LV bag!

12. the berkley's nice :smile:

13. how about Azur Hampstead...i want one myself in pm size..

14. The prices went up on the speedy's. Just checked eluxury and the mono ones went up a good deal already.

Anyone else see any raised prices?

15. I bought mine at the raised prices about a month ago :sad: