Need wallet recommendations!

Alex.jl

Oct 6, 2019
Hi everyone! I'm on the market for a new wallet and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations (whether lV or another designer). I'm looking for something durable and compact (I usually just carry 2-3 cards and a few bills; don't really like simple card cases though). Thanks!

Hi everyone! I'm on the market for a new wallet and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations (whether lV or another designer). I'm looking for something durable and compact (I usually just carry 2-3 cards and a few bills; don't really like simple card cases though). Thanks!

Check out Micro Wallet, if you don’t carry any coins. Or the Men’s Coin Card Holder, Pocket Organiser, Discovery Compact Wallet or Enveloppe Carte de Viste, it’s like a Pocket Organiser with a snap button. I’ve been stalking the Men’s collection because of the price point ;)

Hey, the LV zippy coin purse. I was the same looking for something compact loved the Zoe but wish it was in full mono. I decided to purchase the zippy coin purse to try in my smaller bags like the nano noe and the mini PS backpack. I absolutely love it. It fits cards, folded cash and coins but I mostly deal with cards so it’s perfect for me. I was using my key pouch as my card holder that’s works too but I wanted something with slots. My husband has the Enveloppe Carte De Visite in the Damier graphite this is really great value it fits a lot of cards and you could have folded notes in there or receipts too. I have the mono in my wish list it also comes in leather x

Last edited:
My all time favorite wallet is the coin card holder from the mens collection! I've gotten 2 other people hooked on it :biggrin: It's compact, but I'm able to fit everything I need. It also comes in really beautiful colors!
Oh boy, that my new favourite :love: