Need urgent help and inputs

Thank you for endorsing my choice, AJ! Wished I had pulled the trigger earlier when I was in Europe with more colour options. I adore this colour but like what another TPfer mentioned before, darker shade seems to bring out the studs details more.

The SA told me not to spray anything on the bag but I'm wondering how to keep the suede interior clean? Esp the exposed area near the flap. And strangely the SA told me this is still lambskin? Did they have a lambskin combo of this?
This is calfskin. There is a studded lambskin version, but the charms are the original D I O R charms with the large O. If you read the paper tag that comes with the bag (they may have removed it, though, because in my experience, they keep the paper tag at the Dior at Holts), it should say "veau" which means calfskin.

I know what you mean about the darker colour. I think the dusty rose looks great with the studs, though. Were there no darker colours available, like black or navy? I think my favourite is the navy with gold studs.

As for the suede, just avoid getting it in contact with moisture (i.e. dry your hands fully before using your bag) or creams and it should look fine.

This is calfskin. There is a studded lambskin version, but the charms are the original D I O R charms with the large O. If you read the paper tag that comes with the bag (they may have removed it, though, because in my experience, they keep the paper tag at the Dior at Holts), it should say "veau" which means calfskin.

I know what you mean about the darker colour. I think the dusty rose looks great with the studs, though. Were there no darker colours available, like black or navy? I think my favourite is the navy with gold studs.

As for the suede, just avoid getting it in contact with moisture (i.e. dry your hands fully before using your bag) or creams and it should look fine.

There is black but I thought black will already be avail (unless they discontinue it when they change design director, again). I'm not a navy person so didn't consider that. But I do agree that dark colours shows the studs design better.

Guess Old Rose is subtle and may suit me better. I may not be edgy enough after all to carry darker tones off since I love the classic LD in the first place.

Reactions: averagejoe
I have kept the studded LD unused simply because I’m not sure how to keep the handle clean. Have finally found the right twilly to go with it! It’s a ‘busy-looking’ bag and hard to find one that goes well with it.
DH have been looking for it during his last 2 business trips... finally found it in Zurich. He was one step ahead... when the SA took the last display piece to iron another customer came in looking for the exact piece. He was very pleased with himself!!
D291637C-64F6-4926-A702-151AEAACF888.jpeg

I have kept the studded LD unused simply because I’m not sure how to keep the handle clean. Have finally found the right twilly to go with it! It’s a ‘busy-looking’ bag and hard to find one that goes well with it.
DH have been looking for it during his last 2 business trips... finally found it in Zurich. He was one step ahead... when the SA took the last display piece to iron another customer came in looking for the exact piece. He was very pleased with himself!!
View attachment 4568679
Gorgeous! That twilly is perfect! Wear
it in good health!

View attachment 4568679
Wow the Mitzah compliments your bag beautifully! Congrats to you (and your husband for getting the last one)!

Gorgeous! That twilly is perfect! Wear
it in good health!
Thank you, baghagg!

Wow the Mitzah compliments your bag beautifully! Congrats to you (and your husband for getting the last one)!
Thanks, averagejoe! I’m glad it turned out well!

So pretty! Did you put the twilly on both handles or just one?
Thank you mia_ria! I have only put on one. I know 2 would be ideal for protection but since only one last piece is avail it’s better than none. I must say they are rather expensive though esp when hubby could not claim VAT as he didn’t spend beyond a certain amount.

Reactions: averagejoe