need ur opinion...

1. I have a green perfo cles which I love but I also just ordered the gucci cles beige signature with dark brown trim... I can only keep me one. I am a bigger lv fan but I do love my gucci bag...oh yeah yeah the beige cles last one in the country...HELP please

2. Oh ~ I am sorry ...I am absolutely no help...are you sure you can't keep both?;)

3. both...love both...

4. I love Gucci too, but I will say keep the perfo. It is just so fun and it will become sought-after piece :yes:

5. Keep both :smile:

I would say to keep the beige one since it's the last one being sold..but I do love my LV!!!

6. I love my LV... but if it's the last one then the Gucci might be right and beige will match more than a green perfo...
    Ah hard choice, good luck!

7. Aw thanks guys!! I would love to keep both but I don't know if I can!! Hehe ahh!!

8. I'd keep the LV one. I'm not a huge fan of Gucci and I think LV is classier...JMO though. And plus, the perfo is more unique and colourful :smile:

9. Keep the LV!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice