Need ur opinion. With or W/O belt ??

Love Life

Nov 22, 2009
Hi all,
Need you opinion on this dress I got just yesterday.:P
Shd I wear it alone or with a belt. What do you think ???

I think the belt is a lil chunky , need a simple one.

reddress.jpg

Last edited:
I'd belt it. adds a lot of shape. (but then again I have a belt problem and belt waaayyy to much stuff)

you could do a thinner belt if u don't want to take too much attention away from the dress maybe?

#1 looks shapeless, and you have a gorgeous figure so you really should show it off.
#2 looks nice, but casual... I think that look would look cute with a cropped denim jacket
#3 looks more dressy

I think the belt is too big. I'd go with something more understated, like natmk28 said.

:smile:

I like #1 and #3 the best - I would like #2 if the belt was a bit thinner, not patent, and simpler.

I think you should wear it all 3 ways depending on occasion.

You are obviously gorgeous - don't think you can go too wrong! The color of the dress is very flattering for you.

IMO, this isn't really a dress that necessitates a belt... it has a soft, almost grecian feel to it. That said, if you were going to belt it, I'd do a thinner black belt or even a soft metallic. So, I prefer look #1 and #2 only if the belt style meshed better with the feel of the dress (ie a thinner, more simple belt). You look great, by the way! :smile:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you all for your advise !!:yahoo:

I really apprieciate it. Wanted to take pictures with a thinner belt , but I cldn't find it. It's probably somewhere in my closet. :biggrin: