Need ur opinion. With or W/O belt ??

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 5, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
    Hi all,
    Need you opinion on this dress I got just yesterday.:P
    Shd I wear it alone or with a belt. What do you think ???

I think the belt is a lil chunky , need a simple one.

[​IMG]

2. I like Number 2 best :smile:

3. with belt

4. I'd belt it. adds a lot of shape. (but then again I have a belt problem and belt waaayyy to much stuff)

you could do a thinner belt if u don't want to take too much attention away from the dress maybe?

5. I like 3 it looks more elegant than 2.

6. I like it both ways-- wear it with belt sometimes and without others to change it up.

7. #1 looks shapeless, and you have a gorgeous figure so you really should show it off.
    #2 looks nice, but casual... I think that look would look cute with a cropped denim jacket
    #3 looks more dressy

I think the belt is too big. I'd go with something more understated, like natmk28 said.

:smile:

8. i think 3 looks the best. i think a thinner belt would also work very well.

9. I like #1 and #3 the best - I would like #2 if the belt was a bit thinner, not patent, and simpler.

I think you should wear it all 3 ways depending on occasion.

You are obviously gorgeous - don't think you can go too wrong! The color of the dress is very flattering for you.

10. I like it with a belt but I think you need a belt that's a little bit smaller.

11. 1 or 2, but do you have a belt that is not as stark. The dress seems romantic and soft but the the belt is really harsh biker chickish.

12. IMO, this isn't really a dress that necessitates a belt... it has a soft, almost grecian feel to it. That said, if you were going to belt it, I'd do a thinner black belt or even a soft metallic. So, I prefer look #1 and #2 only if the belt style meshed better with the feel of the dress (ie a thinner, more simple belt). You look great, by the way! :smile:

13. Well, I think all three ways are super cute, but my favorite is #3 :smile:

14. 3!

15. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you all for your advise !!:yahoo:

I really apprieciate it. Wanted to take pictures with a thinner belt , but I cldn't find it. It's probably somewhere in my closet. :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice