Need to vent!!

I'd really press them to get one in for you since it was their misunderstanding. And Tutu is kind of fuchsia frenzied and didn't read the WOC part before, so I know those can't be shipped. Oh fudge. So I'd definitely see if they can transfer one in for you, as now WOC's are on the "do not ship" list. Explain that you were 4 or 5 on this list, have waited 2 years for it and really would appreciate them helping to find one in any way possible.

Is it all woc or just certain ones? My boutique was able to get my recent red patent woc shipped in fr Hawaii location. This was maybe 2 months ago...maybe 3.

Ok so hubs and I decided to take a day trip to SF for a beach picnic date w our dog and on way home I wanted to check in at the boutique just to see if anything had arrived or see what any fushia lamb looks like IRL, well come to find out my SA reserved the wrong boy WOC for me!! She reserved patent and not calfskin! I'm a little irked but wanted to vent!! Anyhow... Now I'll just push my luck with my other SA's elsewhere!!! I think I was number 4 or 5 too on the list!!! Anyway, it was a gorgeous day and me n the hubs n dog (all boys w my boy bag) had a great day at the beach.... That's what counts I guess!! I'm sad and more anxious at the same time!!! Oh well maybe it wasn't meant to be!!

Sorry to hear you had a rather sad end to what was a wonderful day. Look back on the fun times you did have and try to put the frustration from Chanel out of your mind, don't let it ruin your lovely day with your husband.

I totally get you for today. You were having a great day, expected a lovely little pop into Chanel, and found this. So while today you were a bit unnerved, make sure tomorrow you have your ducks in a row and just be kind, nice, firm, and gently assertive. They messed up; they should fix it. It's not about making a fuss, it's about getting what you asked and waited patiently for 2 years for. As Yoda would say, "do or do not. there is no try." :smile:

Yes! Have your ducks lined up in a row and make sure they fix it for you, thats the least they can do as it was their mistake, they are Chanel after all, you expect a certain level of service but I guess we have all made mistakes in the past too.

Goodluck tomorrow, please let me know how you get on :smile: best of luck x

It's now all of them. This was a recent (as in a matter of days to a week plus) addition to the "do not ship" list.
Tutu, is this new policy for all Chanel boutiques? I just bought my yellow WOC over the phone from Chanel Orlando over 1 week or so, and my SA didn't say anything about this policy. She also asked me if I want anything else, just let her know and she is willing to ship - except classic flaps.

Aw, Cuteandcouture...what a bummer to have discovered that unfortunate mistake by the SA following such a fun day with your 3 boys. :sad:

I really hope it's meant for you to get the calfskin boy and you end up getting one soon, despite these current obstacles. Wishing you the best of luck tomorrow for your phone call to Chanel SF! :smile:

Sorry to hear you had a rather sad end to what was a wonderful day. Look back on the fun times you did have and try to put the frustration from Chanel out of your mind, don't let it ruin your lovely day with your husband.

Yes! Have your ducks lined up in a row and make sure they fix it for you, thats the least they can do as it was their mistake, they are Chanel after all, you expect a certain level of service but I guess we have all made mistakes in the past too.

Goodluck tomorrow, please let me know how you get on :smile: best of luck x

Thanks!! That's why I left the boutique sooner than later I suppose, I wasn't trying to let it bother me much, but over dinner I did tell my hubby I was rather disappointed w that and he was surprised I didn't stay to make my case about it and how they were going to fix it since it was their fault.

Ok so hubs and I decided to take a day trip to SF for a beach picnic date w our dog and on way home I wanted to check in at the boutique just to see if anything had arrived or see what any fushia lamb looks like IRL, well come to find out my SA reserved the wrong boy WOC for me!! She reserved patent and not calfskin! I'm a little irked but wanted to vent!! Anyhow... Now I'll just push my luck with my other SA's elsewhere!!! I think I was number 4 or 5 too on the list!!! Anyway, it was a gorgeous day and me n the hubs n dog (all boys w my boy bag) had a great day at the beach.... That's what counts I guess!! I'm sad and more anxious at the same time!!! Oh well maybe it wasn't meant to be!!
I hope you can get the boy WOC soon. I'll ask my SAs tomorrow if they can find one for you :smile:

Aw, Cuteandcouture...what a bummer to have discovered that unfortunate mistake by the SA following such a fun day with your 3 boys. :sad:

I really hope it's meant for you to get the calfskin boy and you end up getting one soon, despite these current obstacles. Wishing you the best of luck tomorrow for your phone call to Chanel SF! :smile:

I hope so too, geez another stressor to add to the lack of fushia lamb minis!!! Yah I'll make a list of notes and call them close to opening. I hope that SA is working if not I will need to talk to manager right away. At minimum I hope they will insert me onto list based on when I came in to the store to inquire about the WOC. I just want what's fair.