Need to vent...

I wouldn't stew over anymore. It was just a comment and I doubt she really meant to upset you. You just have to understand most people just don't "get" it when it comes to LV so you can't let these comments ruin your day.

I wouldn't stew over anymore. It was just a comment and I doubt she really meant to upset you. You just have to understand most people just don't "get" it when it comes to LV so you can't let these comments ruin your day.

I know. I just told her I need them and I consiter that case closed. ;)

LOL. I have one. One time, not long ago a bitter guy was upset that I didn't want to go out with him anymore. He said that he wanted to be repaid for everything he had ever done for me, from shopping to dinners, to even hair extensions! :weird: I told my aunt and she said: "Maybe you should sell one of your purses!" :wtf:

Before I knew it the f-bomb left my mouth as What the !@#! for? I apologized to her, but I am sure she won't suggest that again. :shame:

Im sorry to hear about your mom. I didnt mean that its an obsession in a way that I go hungry to buy bags. I simply make a choice sometimes to eat very cheap and unexciting food for a few days while waiting for my next paycheck... Buying LV when youre unemployed and your house is gone is nothing less than insane!

My friend is great ina lot of ways, but she doeasnt understand my bag craze. Thats ok. But there are alot of things I dont understand but I choose to accept!

No, I was just making an example. My mom is like a guy when it comes to purses. She has like 2 or 3 bags and she does not care about it at all :lol:

Glad we agree about everything :smile: