Need to vent!! no more Saks Locator for me!!!

ok, I HATE the nyc store, I am so pissed! They sent me a damaged bag and I called them to see what they would do about it, well it turns out I am not even getting the 400 gc I was supposed to get, I am dealing with customer service right now, she is saying you either get triple points or a egc but not both, well I know it is both cause I got the shoe promotion with triple points and an egc, she says I will not be reciving the egc in the mail, they keep transfering me to different people and my local saks refuses the return because the bag is damaged, oh vey. no more charge sends!!! sorry to thread jack but Im really dissapointed in the horrible saks service.

ok, I HATE the nyc store, I am so pissed! They sent me a damaged bag and I called them to see what they would do about it, well it turns out I am not even getting the 400 gc I was supposed to get, I am dealing with customer service right now, she is saying you either get triple points or a egc but not both, well I know it is both cause I got the shoe promotion with triple points and an egc, she says I will not be reciving the egc in the mail, they keep transfering me to different people and my local saks refuses the return because the bag is damaged, oh vey. no more charge sends!!! sorry to thread jack but Im really dissapointed in the horrible saks service.
Your local Saks wouldn't accept the return for the damaged bag? :cursing:

That is ABSURD! Speak with the General Store Manager!
They simply CANNOT refuse your return if you just received it :Push:

I totally hold them responsible for sending you a damaged bag!

But I've never been able to get an EGC card after the promotion is over. They seem to be pretty strict about that.

oh N:sad: i am so sorry that you have to experience with all these troubles..i understand how you feel. i've been through these before too. in fact, mine was worst!:cursing: and it's the NYC store too!!

i really hope you'll get your purse in no time and everything will be fine:smile:

Oh NO, if I were you I will march w/ that damaged bag and receipt in hand and here... this is how I got it, I dont want it, so credit my card back. no choices. period, I can't believe that happended to you. Hugs to you. Don't wait too long or they will say that you prob. did it.:wtf:

...now here my update: Fed Ex is cancelling the deliver of "my" box to the lady in Oregon and will return it back to N.Y. once N.Y gets it back, then N.Y. will overnight it to me, once I get my brown tote then Fed Ex will p/u the red WoC. (Saks wanted for Fed ex to p/u the WoC from me right now and I said NO, you guys p/u your wallet until I get my box, I need to have evidence that I got the wrong box)...so we'll see.:s

Vent away.....I would be livid....can't imagine waiting, finding a tiny shoe size box and a wallet on a chain when you bought and paid for an Expandable......good grief, hope it all works out., good vibes your way.:heart:H

Same here, I would be upset too. Like H said hang in there, it'll work out..:flowers:

:wtf: Hell no! I would go in the store and demand to speak to the GM that is just wrong!

Here is my story:

I ordered two bags a week ago during the $400 egc. I saw online they charged my cc twice for the same amount. I called up Saks NY and asked what happened--no one knows. They can't even find a tracking number for either package. So they believe it is somewhere in the store--still?? They said they would call me, I am still waiting and started to assume no one will call me. Looks like I have to call again ( for the 4th time) and explain everything over and over, give my cc number, ask for a tracking number and explanation for being charge twice---Such a pain and waste of time!

I feel for everyone that has issues with the Saks NY store. I'm still trying to resolve mine...I got charged three times for the same bag!! Long story, but I'm so frustrated at this point....