Need to vent!! no more Saks Locator for me!!!

Nov 14, 2006
Some of you know that I had ordered 2 brown totes and I'm only planning to keep just one (they are both from 07 Fall and were sold out and not availble here in SoCal.(anymore) needed to compare which bags looks better for me) so both of them were founded in N.Y (1 from Bloomies and the other from Saks)

I'm still wating the Brown Large Sharpei tote which was ordered from Bloomies.

I was sooo happy and waited for the Fed Ex man to deliver my Brown Expandable Tote from Saks today, the door bell rings...and he gives me a small package (the size of a shoes box)... I was like what??? :wtf:Saks actually squeezed my bucket tote in this small box:cursing:??...so I opened the box (auctually ripped the box open:s)

...and guess what? I got a freakin' red perforated wallet on a chain:cursing:
and inside the box the packing slip/invoice was addressed to a woman in OREGON...HELLoooo?? I live In California. My Saks Card was charged $2495 (which is the expandable bucket price) and the WoC is $1275 (not even half the price of my freaking bag)

Called my SA, the other woman SA/Store manager (Oregon store) , the Saks credit dept. Left a message at NY Store locator. I was sooo mad.

The good thing is that the other lady's package (which my SA and the SA in oregon believe is my tote) is due to arrive to her until Friday, so Saks is going to try to intercept/re-route that package to me, and I will have to wait to see if indeed my tote is in there, once I get this package with "suprise" bag inside, then I will return to WoC back to Oregon.

What a mess!:hysteric:, now this mess could have been avoided IF the person that slapped the wrong shipping label on the box could have been doing his job right, C'mon is almost $3K we're talking about. :cursing: Sorry ladies.. I had to vent, I'm very upset:crybaby:

Vent away.....I would be livid....can't imagine waiting, finding a tiny shoe size box and a wallet on a chain when you bought and paid for an Expandable......good grief, hope it all works out., good vibes your way.:heart:H

Im sorry that happened to you! I love both bags you ordered and hope you get them soon, yes saks messed up a lot. Im learning to just order from my local store, im dealing with a charge send right now, they sent me a damaged bag.

Agree with the other ladies..ask for some sort of compensation for all the trouble and inconvenience Norma.
I hope u'll get ur brown expandable soon..and the sharpei as well!

Oh that sucks! This is the same bucket tote in "goingindebt's" photo? Cause I know you have the same expandable tote that I do! I need to see this new brown one Norma!!