Need to trim down my bag collection

Ok, I’ll be the one contrarian here and just say that my Etoupe GM Evie is my most used bag. I don’t own a Bolide because my DH hates the style and for a bag with handles and a shoulder strap, I prefer the Kelly.

That said, OP, it’s hard to say which bag you should give up because we have no idea what other bags you have, or what your lifestyle and bag preferences are. Everyone is telling you their personal preference, which may or may not be the right choice for you,

Ok, I’ll be the one contrarian here and just say that my Etoupe GM Evie is my most used bag. I don’t own a Bolide because my DH hates the style and for a bag with handles and a shoulder strap, I prefer the Kelly.

That said, OP, it’s hard to say which bag you should give up because we have no idea what other bags you have, or what your lifestyle and bag preferences are. Everyone is telling you their personal preference, which may or may not be the right choice for you,

Stansy did give a rationale, but catsinthebag is right.
There is not enough information to give informed advice relevant to you.
Why do you need to trim down:
you need the space;
because someone told you that you should;
you have some idea that the maximum number of bags you should own is X;
you have multiples that you don't use;
you need to raise funds?

. . . and those thoughts do not cover your lifestyle and wardrobe.
A full dossier is not required or desirable, but some hint or guide would inform opinion.

As others have said, you have to give us more info for us to help you. If the rest of your collection is comprised of 12 Bolides or 12 casual shoulder bags people would no doubt give you different answers.

I have 3 Bolides and none of them are going anywhere (without me). I can't think of minus point about this design apart from I may need another. Smart to casual and back again and no outside logos to make me feel uncomfortable anywhere, no wonder it's almost a century old design.

The Evie is very tempting. If you have the uber casual lifestyle (for this style) and don't have another bag to duplicate, it could be a everyday, every day bag.

Reactions: Saffynyc