Need to leave feedback??

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I was wondering whether anyone can help. I went into my eBay today and it says I need to leave feedback for one item. When I click on it on it to see what it is there is nothing there?

Also I haven't brought anything off eBay for ages?? I am slightly concerned so any help would be appreciated!:flowers:

2. I would not worry untowardly Rachel, my account often says that I have one item to pay for, one item to ship and feedback to be left, but when I go into it, it is clear! They will refresh the page to clear it at some point I am sure :biggrin:
    As long as there has been nothing selling without your knowledge, you are fine :smile:

3. Thanks Chloe-babe - I am so paranoid that someone has hijacked my account but when I go into selling there is nothing to view so hopefully it is fine:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice