Need to find GUCCI CAPRI BLACK 152462 S/S 2006!

I have been noticing this bag of late and I just love it...

It is not an issue to ask what would be a proper purchase price for this bag be...???

COACH ADDICT I think it depends on the condition as well as who and where one buys it from. I've seen similar in baby blue a lot and its usually arouns $450 .

OP, on one site it says the mod no for the bag is 152462 (that's for the small in black but thses sources are not always correct)

^yup and ^yup

Another white one for $1,400 or thereabouts I think.

I just don't want white. Never had a white bag I imagine that's a lot of work plus I have 2 kids under 3 :wacko:

eta-watch out on that $450 one there could be color transfer issues...........

News the "black" one in the pic is actually navy blue :shocked:

The bag came in white, red and navy. The intrigue deepens.

Oh and I just might have accidentally bought the white one :blush: today.

^yup and ^yup

Another white one for $1,400 or thereabouts I think.

I just don't want white. Never had a white bag I imagine that's a lot of work plus I have 2 kids under 3 :wacko:

eta-watch out on that $450 one there could be color transfer issues...........

News the "black" one in the pic is actually navy blue :shocked:

The bag came in white, red and navy. The intrigue deepens.

Oh and I just might have accidentally bought the white one :blush: today.

Accidents will happen
:P Congratualtions on your...eh...accident :graucho: never say never :biggrin:

BTW - the fact that it never came in black explains why i couldn't find one for you :lol:

U girlies r too nice! This is one expensive addiction for sure. Now I think I have to get the red one and hunt down that Navy ;)

There r 2 sizes small/medium. This one is Medium.

This doesn't look like my grandma's purse does it? Just that it has a throw-back "feel" to me like Italy in the 50's? Perhaps why it's called the Capri.

It's BEAUTIFUL and looks like its in great condition

I think it looks more '60s. If you have a looks at S/S Gucci's 2006 it was very '60s (and some a little 1940s too) clean lines and young - not at all fussy or stuffy

http://www.style.com/fashionshows/c...ow1381&designer=design_house4&trend=&iphoto=0

^ click on 'start slideshow' for all the pics

Now i come to think of it these bags could have even come from Cruise the same year - I will look through my archive of magazines for you but it may take a while!

Last edited: