need to exchange, want opinions!

Feb 8, 2007
hey!
so, i already have a poppy patchwork denim rocker and just got one as a gift and am going to exhange it at the coach store tomorrow...am thinking about the coral patent kristin...i need to keep it at about the same cost (can't get a more expensive bag and the poppy is 328.00)...any thoughts, opinions about the kristin or what else do you think would be a nice, colorful, fun summer bag?
thanks!!!!

EvanCat

TPF is my Enabler!!!
May 12, 2011
I think the coral Kristin is a very pretty bag. I like that one and you could also do the Kristen zip top tote or the Audrey patent Andie clinched tote. You may only end up paying just a little bit more. I like the Andie i wish it was in that coral color. Also yes you could get a Sophia as well.

paula3boys

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
I second this suggestion. I have the lagoon tote and I love it! The color is so beautiful!!! I almost didn't order it because I tend to prefer bags with more hardware, but the color totally makes up for the lack of hardware, IMO.

I wasn't going to get it, but then the color IRL kept calling me so I ordered the last one at AAFES (military online store). It is sold out in regular Coach stores near me. I can understand why though. Gorgeous!!! Perfect for summer- reminds me of the ocean

ecj*waxy

O.G.
Sep 8, 2009
I wasn't going to get it, but then the color IRL kept calling me so I ordered the last one at AAFES (military online store). It is sold out in regular Coach stores near me. I can understand why though. Gorgeous!!! Perfect for summer- reminds me of the ocean
Oh, I'm glad you were able to get the last one. I agree...ocean is a perfect word to describe the color.:cool: