Need to decide, Kusama question...

mandyglick

LV Lover
O.G.
Jan 2, 2012
Ok peeps, yet again I need your help. My Blue Kusama speedy has arrived at my local LV. It's already paid for (on my credit card). The issue is, I already had this bag and sold it. I sold it since I wasn't using it as much as I had hoped and I needed the money. Now that it's gone I really want it back. But, my hesitation is do I get it again and end up not using it which I'll really kick myself. Or, get it, hold on to it and hope it makes me as happy as I originally thought it would. I don't like any other of the speedy colors and I only want a GM neverfull. So, this would be the only option for me in the Kusama bags. I do have the Red keyfob. So, I do have a piece of Kusama still. I just don't know if I really want it or just feel the need to get it so I won't regret it if I don't. Your thoughts and opinions are truly appreciated! TIA :smile:

If your having second thoughts I say PASS!!
You already sold it once because you didn't use it..
I think your gut is saying you won't use it again.
Good luck on your very tough decision!!

If your having second thoughts I say PASS!!
You already sold it once because you didn't use it..
I think your gut is saying you won't use it again.
Good luck on your very tough decision!!

I think I'm just lusting cuz it's limited. And, I worry I can't get it again. But, I'm sure you're right. I should LoVe it for the $$$

I think I'm just lusting cuz it's limited. And, I worry I can't get it again. But, I'm sure you're right. I should LoVe it for the $$$

Do you think you'll use it more now? If so, yes, get it..But if you think you will not or having second thoughts, I would pass as well..its alot of money to pay for something that you dont love. You don't want it to end up sitting in the closet.

Mandy, I know you love speedys because you bought the speedy b from me~! Why not consider a mon mono speedy for yourself? You can pick 2 wonderful colors and have an exclusive LE bag just for you, MIF. And since the bag will still be mostly LV mono, the colors you pick really will go with every outfit and not be all "blue" like the kusama. Just a thought.

Since you have already sold the blue Kusama Speedy once, maybe it's not the bag for you. I love my blue K. Speedy and have really enjoyed using it this winter. What didn't you like about it?

Mandy, I know you love speedys because you bought the speedy b from me~! Why not consider a mon mono speedy for yourself? You can pick 2 wonderful colors and have an exclusive LE bag just for you, MIF. And since the bag will still be mostly LV mono, the colors you pick really will go with every outfit and not be all "blue" like the kusama. Just a thought.

Great idea.

Wow!! That's an excellent idea! Thank you! :biggrin:

Since you have already sold the blue Kusama Speedy once, maybe it's not the bag for you. I love my blue K. Speedy and have really enjoyed using it this winter. What didn't you like about it?

I love it as a piece of art to look at but as a bag it just wasn't working with my clothes. I know I shouldn't try to match it and just wear with whatever but it seems like such a vibrant color that I either have to wear all black or gray or wear the same blue, otherwise it clashes. That's why I love mono and DE, I can wear anything and they both go with anything. I don't know, maybe it's just too bright for me. How do you wear yours? Any tips?

Do you love it or do you worry that you will miss having a piece of the collection? I had pre-ordered the yellow speedy and was so excited. But it was not me and I returned it. Dh kept asking if I was sure because he knew how much I had anticipated her arrival and couldn't believe my change of heart. I slept on it and knew that it had to go even though I love the Kusama collection. I still debate whether I should I grab a piece.

I love it as a piece of art to look at but as a bag it just wasn't working with my clothes. I know I shouldn't try to match it and just wear with whatever but it seems like such a vibrant color that I either have to wear all black or gray or wear the same blue, otherwise it clashes. That's why I love mono and DE, I can wear anything and they both go with anything. I don't know, maybe it's just too bright for me. How do you wear yours? Any tips?

I wear neutral color clothing year around and this winter I've been wearing a lot of charcoal, brown, denim, so the blue K. looks nice, IMO. I think it would be very hard to wear with colors. I'll wear it this spring/summer with white, khaki, gray, etc. I think the idea of a Mon Mono is great -- bet you'd love that!! I have a MM Speedy and love it, too!

if you are having second thoughts again, don't get it.

just a few cons about it that i have read in tpf

1) the kusama print may come/chip off ( there are already issues about it if you google )
2) it's a LE bag meaning a few years later, it may become dated
3) it's so loud & colourful, it will be difficult to match unless your wardrobe is mostly netural colours

i was contemplating to get the red k speedy, started to read up about it and changed my mind :P

Last edited: