Need to decide..black tote, Gucci Britt or chanel cambon

UPDATE**
Thank you Ladies for your support and comments!!!!!!!
I ended up looking everywhere for the Chanel black (with black patent CCs) and NO LUCK. (I didn't see Swanky's post- or I would have called TX NM).The Chanel boutique in my area told me not to even bother looking for it in other stores.
So, I took it as a message and went ahead and ordered the gucci tote. BUT! I could not get the chanel tote out of my head......I looked on ebay and found gently used ones were going for above 2,000 ! That made even more determined to get one. So, I searched all the Bloomies stores (nothing), then NM and FOUND ONE!!!!!!!!! I found it in NY (1595 + tax)! I ordered it. So, now BOTH bags are coming! I really have to pick and should not keep both. I'll wait until they both come, but I am probably going to keep the chanel and return the Gucci tote. I can always get the gucci later. I think in terms of leather, chanel is softer and will last a very long time.
I will post pics soon in the chanel section!
WOHOOOOOO :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Hey, this will work out well--having both to compare. Best wishes--I think you'll be very happy with whichever bag you select, since you had very good choices to begin with.

my vote is for chanel.. i'm a bit biased tho coz i've been wanting the chanel cambon tote...

someone made a comment on here that gucci is easier to fake and i completely agree!!! i've seen what the fakes look like and they're pretty d@rn close!

i've see some fake chanels as well but they're no where close to the real thing...

UPDATE**
Thank you Ladies for your support and comments!!!!!!!
I ended up looking everywhere for the Chanel black (with black patent CCs) and NO LUCK. (I didn't see Swanky's post- or I would have called TX NM).The Chanel boutique in my area told me not to even bother looking for it in other stores.
So, I took it as a message and went ahead and ordered the gucci tote. BUT! I could not get the chanel tote out of my head......I looked on ebay and found gently used ones were going for above 2,000 ! That made even more determined to get one. So, I searched all the Bloomies stores (nothing), then NM and FOUND ONE!!!!!!!!! I found it in NY (1595 + tax)! I ordered it. So, now BOTH bags are coming! I really have to pick and should not keep both. I'll wait until they both come, but I am probably going to keep the chanel and return the Gucci tote. I can always get the gucci later. I think in terms of leather, chanel is softer and will last a very long time.
I will post pics soon in the chanel section!
WOHOOOOOO :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Congratulations!!!! excellent choice :smile:

Both are great choices, but you're going to have a real dilemma on your hands when they both get there...I know I'd have trouble sending EITHER of them back!! loL!