need to decide between these 4!

Feb 8, 2007
ok, so first off, thanks for bearing with me and all my questions lately!! i'm ready to buy! so, here are the options:

mono speedy 35
mono neverfull mm
de speedy 35
de neverfull mm

as of now i don't have any lvs. i am leaning towards one of them, but, really would like advice/opinions before i tell you all which one!

thanks so much for being so nice in this sub-forum!!

Are you more of a shoulder bag or hand-held bag girl?? I ask because I have three Speedy's and rarely carry them. I love, love, love them but whenever I carry them I get annoyed with the fact that I don't have a free hand and I switch back to a shoulder bag quickly thereafter. I also have 4 kids though, and someone always wants to hold my hand! :smile: Speedy and Neverfull are both great choices so I would let the shoulder vs hand-held situation be the deciding factor!!

i love my damier ebene speedy 35 and have used it the most of all my lv's. the de neverfull is great but some have had issues with the straps cracking and peeling. i haven't had any issues with mine tho. i would go for one of the speedy 35's probably de because you can use it rain or shine.

I have the mono neverfull mm and de speedy 35. I love them both, but tend to grab my speedy more. I love the fact that it can go in the rain, snow, etc without any problems. I have 2.5 year old twins so the neverfull works great with them. I think it depends if you prefer shoulder bags or hand held. Good luck deciding!

DE NF for sure! I mean, you will end up with both in the long run, if you are anything like the rest of us TPFers. teehee =)

I have both and rarely use my speedy. The NF is a NO FUSS bag, where as the Speedy will get in your way while shopping.
Go for the Neverfull and I promise you will not be disappointed. Also, go with Ebene for your first bag because it is such a great feeling not having to worry about the weather.
=)
Good Luck and let us know what you decide!

Well, do you prefer to shoulder carry or hand carry? That makes a big difference. Out of what you've listed, I personally would choose the DE neverfull because it's so practical to toss onto your shoulder when shopping and I love the option you have to cinch it in for a different shape.

I really love the de and am leaning towards the de speedy. I am a shoulder bag girl, however, I LOVE the look of the speedy so I think I can sacrifice(!!) the shoulder strap for love!

Go with your gut! However, if you are wanting the Speedy because it is a classic...yet you are a shoulder girl...you will probably regret it. I chose the Speedy first and hated it for shopping. I know there are girls who don't mind but they are probably hand held personalities.

Just throwing that out there =)
I know how hard it is to decide...eeeeek! lol