Need to choose two of four... (exotic pairs- python declic? horatio? simple?) Help me

I vote 3 and 4. Personally, I have never been a fan of the Simples and I have had too many problems with all my CLs with elastic slingbacks (straps does not stay on and stretches out too much with wear).

#1 is only going to be found on eBay and even then hard to find. It is the blue SP 70 from Barneys last year. It is completely sold out. The others are from this year at Saks and are on final sale so will be hard to get in your size, but you might be able to do it if you hurry. Otherwise you will have to wait for eBay. If availability wasn't an issue, I would say #2 and #3.

Thank you! I'm the person who started the thread and just changed my user name. :biggrin:

Thank you marbella8, shoelover, hlp_28, Wordswrorth, _Danielle_, zramilk, fashion16, noah8077, caterpillar, Alice1979, fmd914, Sammyjoe, kaeleigh, madamelizaking, cuteangel7777, carlinha, dbeth, karwood, julies*shoes for sharing your opinion!!! :nuts:

So, with your opnions, I made my final decision! (But not really final decision)

I can hardly make 6 and usually I wear 6.5 (but it's slightly roomy)
I actually ordered simple in size 6 from barneys website yesterday and 2,3 are already coming from Saks !
I searched whole day yesterday to find 4 but the store I called never answered yesterday.

I liked blue simple also. However, I cancelled it since I bought size 6 for simple. I worried if it's too tight. And with your opinions, I can made my mind that it is not "that" SOOOOOO pretty comparing to others to overcome sizing problem and it was even the most expensive one.

Today, just after I woke up, I tried store and finally I found burgundy declic in size 6.5 !!! :yahoo: I ended up with ordering 4 also. I didn't pay tax this time so I only paid $433 for burgundy declic!! :yahoo::yahoo:

So, now three pairs are on the way to my house. And I will decide after I receive these. I'll also post pictures after I receive it !! Sizing and Comfortableness will also matters.. :P

thank you so much all your help and I'm now really in love with CLs and TPF !!! :nuts::nuts:

3 and 4 are my favorites, but I'd probably only choose one declic. So in that case 3 & 2 :smile: I just read below and it seems you got my favorites, can't wait to see pictures!

Thank you Nieners, MichelleD, lunabee, samoXenina, flowergirly, heiress-ox, cl addict !!!
I'm really looking forward to receiving those pairs! :biggrin:
I'll post the pictures when I get these!

Btw, my second id was currently blocked. I was hoping to make a new id and secede the original one. (But I didn't know how i can secede.)

Do you know how to change the id?